40. Bittersweet [Wonho]

This is dedicated to _Jimochiii Thank you for requesting:) This may not be up to your expectations
but I really hope you'll like it. Also, I'm really sry for publishing this for so long :(

--

"Y/N, can you pass over the star topper?"

You grabbed the star topper from the wooden table dressed in checkered tablecloth and handed it over to Jonghyun, a very close friend of yours. Jonghyun would come over your house to help you decorate for Christmas. Every year on this special occasion, you would invite all your friends over to your house.

With a final touch of the star topper, the Christmas tree was already complete. Jonghyun came down from the stool with his lips tugged upwards in satisfaction.

"What time will the guests come?"asked Jonghyun.

"Around 5 pm,"you responded while sauntering to the kitchen to prepare food. Jonghyun trailed behind you. You arranged the ginger bread onto a scalloped rim bowl while Jonghyun took out abundance of mugs from the cabinet that are to be served with hot chocolate.

"Y/N,"called Jonghyun.

You hummed in response.

"Is Wonho coming?"

You heaved a sigh. "I don't think so. He's probably busy."

Wonho is the person whom you love eternally. Every Christmas, you would invite him over but he was always preoccupied with his schedule. Since he's a singer, he composed Christmas carols and thus have never met you on the special occasion. Regardless, you understood that being an idol was hard for him so in the end, you didn't expect him to come nor chatting with you 24/7. Furthermore, your relationship with him was kept in secret.

"Ding dong~"the doorbell rang, making you and Jonghyun flinch. Jonghyun sauntered out of the kitchen and opened the door. From the kitchen, you could hear a girl's sweet voice. You recognised her immediately. She was Wonho's close friend, Sooyeon.

Sticking your head out of the kitchen's entrance, a smile crept across your face. Sooyeon's face lit up as she noticed your presence. She waved hysterically with her usual sweet smile, showing her dimples. You took a quick glance on her before resuming back to your work. You couldn't help it but get surprised every time by her effortless beauty. She was like a visual aspect which everyone admires.

Soon, guests started arriving individually and some in groups. Your cozy peaceful house was then transformed into a festive one with brightly litted Christmas tree. As usual, you catered your guests and socialised with them. Known for being a social butterfly, the guests were able to enjoy their moment.

Just then, the door bell resonated throughout the house. You sauntered over to the wooden door and unlocked it. Your eyes bulged out of its socket and your jaw was left hanging. You scrutinized the muscular figure before you from head to toe.

The softness in his deep-set eyes, the gentleness in his smile and the devilishly handsome qualities in his face was enough to falter you. Your eyes followed his hand which reached out for his blonde locks and ruffled it. Heat grew in your cheeks and your heart palpitated.

"Hey. Can I come in?"he smiled.

You nodded reluctantly and opened the door wider, motioning him to enter. Gasps filled the air once he set foot in your now blooming house due to the striking visual of your six month boyfriend. Everyone halted and fixed their gaze on Wonho, flabbergasted that a singer was under a modest red roof.

Seeing their reaction, you decided to introduce Wonho to them to clarify their doubts of his presence. "Guys, this is Monsta X Wonho, a close friend of mine,"you lied.