21. The Voice [I.M]

A/N: i could melt hearing I.M's deep attractive voice

--

You were no ordinary person. You stood out among the rest. You didn't know if the society could accept people like you. You had trouble communicating with people, you couldn't show how you feel, you couldn't even voice out anything.

You were born mute.

It was your first day of school as a transfer student. Normally, students would introduce themselves in class but how were you going to do that? When you were a kid, people thought you're just extremely quiet. However in your mind, you were so eager to voice out. You wanted to say something but you couldn't. 'Will I be okay this time round?'you thought.

You sauntered through the hallways, trying to look for your class. You couldn't even ask for help so you had to suffer alone. Just then, an announcement boomed throughout the whole school. You kept your ears up.

"Good morning, everyone. I am I.M, your beloved DJ."

His deep voice strucked your heart. You never knew you would melt over his voice. You halted in your tracks, listening to the PA system.

"Today's weather is nice don't you think? Here is something I would like to say. If you don't give it all you got, you're only cheating yourself. Everyone, if you feel like giving up, you're gonna destroy yourself if you end it now. You will shine, if you fill the empty spaces in your heart with confidence and effort. This is, your sexy voice DJ, I.M."

You averted your gaze onto a few girls who happened to be passing by you. They were fangirling over the DJ called I.M. 'What a strange name,'you thought.

"Oh gosh, his voice is to die for."

"I KNOWWWW. I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend despite how hot he is."

"But he doesn't really talk to girls."

You watched as the girls' back became smaller and smaller. You shrugged and resumed your search for your class venue.

--

The school was like a maze. You couldn't find your classroom. You scratched your head and decided to search deeper but until, a wooden door swung opened and hit your nose. You winced in pain and covered your nose, red liquid coming out from your nostrils. A student peered from the door when he realised the accident.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!"

You averted your gaze onto the slim student with black hair. His voice was deep and it sounded similar to the announcement you listened a while ago.

"Oh no you're bleeding! I-I'll bring you to the infirmary,"he said with his hands shivering. He bit his nails as he watched your injured nose. You trailed by his side as he led you to the school's infirmary. When the both of you arrived, he didn't bother knocking onto the door and just trespassed in. The nurse who was at the desk gasped when the door flung open.

"Noona, help me."

"Don't you know how to knock doors? Anyways, what happened to her?"the nurse pointed at you.

"I opened the door and it hit her nose,"the student mumbled while rubbing his nape sheepishly.

The nurse heaved a sigh, shaking her head from left to right. You did realise that the nurse and the student seem very close. The nurse sauntered towards you and dragged you to bed. You sat down on the bed and watched the nurse. The student then took a seat beside you.