80. No Reason [Shownu]

A/N: this is dedicated to merlyn93 hope u like it :)

--

You bit your lower lip with narrowed eyes glued on Shownu. He rolled up his sleeves, showing how his arms got rigid and his muscles popped out. He indeed had a well-toned physique which was admired by the opposite gender and envied by many men but after knowing him for so many years, he took advantage of his strength to threaten you when you refused to listen to him or had differing views.

You clenched your fists tighter. "Rock paper scissors!"you blurted out loud randomly to catch him off guard.

You stuck out two fingers, representing a scissors but despite the sudden chanting, Shownu won. You gasped with eyes widened like an owl, as if it could drop out from its socket. He clasped his left hand together into a fist, showing off visible veins on his arm. He pumped his fists up in the air, his lips grinning from ear to ear.

"You're a loser,"he gave a thumbs down at you.

You flashed a faint smile and tugged onto his hands. "You'll go easy on me, right?"you blinked continuously, letting your eyelashes to flutter prettily.

"No way,"refused Shownu without any moment of reluctance.

In a split second, the fake smile on your face faded. You pushed away his hands and crossed your arms. "Come on! I'm a woman!"

However, that didn't change his mind at all. Throughout the years of friendship you had with him, it was normal the both of you acted so comfortable. Perhaps, Shownu had a change of mind in viewing you as a woman.

"You don't act like one,"he shook his head while cracking his fingers.

You slapped his buff arms which in fact wasn't even painful for him. "Hey! Didn't I tell you that so many guys wanted my number?"you flipped your hair.

Shownu shrugged and swept your fringe to the back, already aiming your forehead. "But you didn't even give them,"he said.

"That's because you headlock them all and said 'oh this is a friendly affection'. What nonsense is that?"you jabbed your finger at him.

Quarreling with Shownu was like a usual drill. A day without any bickering didn't seem complete. "You think I didn't see you rolling your eyes at the female colleagues when they greeted me? You're just jealous aren't you?"he retorted back.

"That's because they were acting fake,"you rolled your eyes.

"Give me a moment to flick your forehead, will you!?"he grabbed your head with his large hands.

You glared at him but flinched when he raised his arm up. He chuckled seeing your flustered reaction, finding it funny yet adorable at the same time. You closed your eyes shut and digged your nails onto your palms, expecting such a huge blow. You didn't want to end up in a hospital with a red and bruised forehead.

"One...two...three!"

He flicked his finger on your forehead, producing such a loud thud. Your eyes enlarged and your jaw dropped to the floor. Shownu's strength was indeed stupendous so he never failed to wow you in so many ways, mostly negative.

"I think you cracked my head."

Shownu scrutinized the red spot with a culpable expression. He may be your arguing partner but the best friend position still remained despite whatever.

"Does it hurt?"he asked and you scoffed at his stupidity.

"What do you think?!"you scowled at him.