14. Two-Faced [Wonho]

A/N: i couldnt think of a chapter which suit the sexy, hot stuff Wonho but den, it gave me an idea that wonho, CAN BE A NERD. Im so smart. Jokes, i suck at maths.

--

"So in order to find the arc length, you have to take-"

Wonho halted his explaination when he noticed your eyes drooping slowly, zoning out of space. Wonho flicked your forehead and you screamed in shock. You held your forehead with your palm and your jaw dropped to the floor.

"You stayed up watching dramas didn't you?"asked Wonho as he rested his head on his palm.

You frowned and rubbed your nape sheepishly.

"I told you-"

You interrupted him by showing your palm to him. He looked at your hand and then back at you. "I know. Sleeping gives me energy and with insufficient sleep, I might have a mind block."

Wonho curved into a smile and ruffled your hair. Wonho who has been a friend of yours for 16 years would consistently nag at you. You were used to his prep talk since he was intelligent, he provided facts. Wonho packed your stationaries into your pencil case and closed the maths textbook.

"What are you doing?"you asked when Wonho suddenly stopped teaching you.

"You should go home. You look tired,"he said as he adjusted his spectacles which was resting on his nose bridge.

 You look tired,"he said as he adjusted his spectacles which was resting on his nose bridge

"Yah, are you being sulky?"you poked his cheek.

Wonho wrapped his right arm over your shoulder. To your astonishment, he strangled you in the neck.

"W-WONHO!!"you choked.

You were actually flabbergasted by his strength. He seemed to work out his arms. He let go when you slapped his arm multiple times. You gasped for air and glared at him.

"HOW DARE YOU! COME HERE YOU HOE!"you hollered and chased after him. He stuck out his tongue and sprinted off. However, you couldn't catch up with him because he was just too fast. 'What does he not have? He has the intelligence, the strength and the agility,'you thought.

Wonho sent you home as usual. It was a mundane thing for Wonho to send you home. You guys just stayed 3 blocks away from each other. As the both of you took the bus together, you blurted out a topic which you were concerned about. Wonho is a nerd and an outcast. Thus, his presence wasn't really known but the fact that you're a very outgoing person, your friends tend to put Wonho in a bad light.

"I don't care what people say,"said Wonho.

"Oooohhhhh, fierce."