69. Rewind [Jooheon]

A/N: warning! warning! beware of long chapter haha

--

The spring blossomed and bloomed. Heads held high to take in the first kiss of spring warmth. The weather was perfect for a long anticipated walk with Jooheon. You walked by the street to the train station where Jooheon would be waiting for you. From afar, you could see his silhouette. A smile crept across your lips and immediately, you jogged over to him.

Your long black hair tousled and bounced by the wind. Jooheon flashed a wide grin as he watched you. He extended his arm out and intertwined his hand with yours. He tucked your messy strands and flicked it back over your red floral blouse.

"Did you just arrive?"you asked him.

"I can even wait for you for a year,"he teased and pinched your cheek.

You frowned everytime he pulled your cheek. You thought that it would perhaps make your cheeks look chubbier but Jooheon seriously loved to play with it. Maybe it was your reaction he was expecting for.

"Let's go! I'm excited,"he beamed his eye smile and dragged you down the escalator.

Jooheon and you have been dating for quite awhile now so you were rather comfortable with him. Truth be told, the both of you haven't kissed before.

"Where are we going?"you looked up to him.

"We're going to a place where we can take many pictures for each other. I can then keep your pictures and you can keep mine,"responded Jooheon as he looked down at you.

You liked that idea. The both of you rarely take photos for each other and even together because Jooheon felt that it would be more memorable if he remembered by heart. Atleast, the both of you wouldn't be preoccupied with taking out your phones to grab a photo so that meant the time together would be well spent without gadgets. In contrary to Jooheon, you liked taking pictures but you respected Jooheon's decision and thus, you simply enjoyed going out with him. You didn't mind anyway.

For that particular date, Jooheon brought you to Ihwa Mural Village which is a popular dating spot and tourist attraction for all ages because the area is filled with decorative paintings and sculptures, boutique shops and cafes. The village is also widely known as a colorful playground for local street artists who come by and splash the walls, fences and rooftops with vibrant colours.

The both of you walked hand in hand under the warm sun and scrutinized the painted village. You got even surprised when the stairs had a painting of gigantic fishes and sunflowers. Jooheon noticed how you were awestrucked by the design so he halted by the stairs and took out his phone.

"Why don't you stand there? I'll take a good picture for you,"suggested Jooheon. He was already prepared to direct you on the poses.

"Okay!"

You skipped to the bottom of the stairs and raked your fingers through your hair, giving it volume. Jooheon angled his phone and hardened his eyes seriously. However, he smiled when he saw how stunning you looked even in a simple floral blouse and black skirt. The dark colours of your clothes made you stand out since the paintings were vibrant.

You flashed a sweet smile and made different poses. You didn't even know if he had already clicked because he was actually spamming so your poses looked natural as well.

"Why are you so pretty?"he swoon over you.

You laughed and he managed to take a snap of it. He showed an ok sign so you sauntered to him and viewed the photos together. You stared in awe by his photography skills.