4. Queen [Shownu]

A/N: shownu shld remain in his grey hair, he looks so hot.😍

--

"Fasterrrrrr,"Shownu whined as he seized your wirst, pulling you to the haunted house. Your eyes widened when you saw the eerie house.

"O...oh I think s..someone is calling me,"you snaked your hand out of Shownu's grip. Shownu held your wrist tighter and pulled you closer to him.

"Funny,"he chuckled.

You faked a cry and let Shownu dragged you to the haunted house. When the both of you reached at the entrance, he turned to you and curved into a smile. He saw how afraid your face was and your hair were already disheveled. He combed your hair using his fingers and tucked the dangling strands of hair behind your right ear.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you,"he said as he intertwined his hand with you.

You looked up to him with widened eyes, flabbergasted by him holding your hand. That was the first time the both of you held hands together and knowing how you always get shy, your face turned scarlet red and you curved into a small smile while staring at the ground.

You and Shownu have been dating for 1 month so it was still an early stage for you and him. You had no dating experience and so did Shownu but as the gentleman, Shownu took the lead to confess to you. The both of you first met through dance training in school and from there, the both of you fell in love with each other.

School holiday have just started so you and Shownu spend most of the time together, making the both of you closer. The both of you entered the haunted house once the gate was opened. As soon as you stepped your right foot in the haunted house, you immediately tightened your grip on Shownu's hand. The both of you walked slowly and just then, a ghost with blooded face mask scared you.

"AHCK!!"you hollered. You didn't realise you were hugging Shownu's buff arm like a pillow. Shownu was simply enjoying you clinging to him.

"BOOO!!"a zombie appeared from the wall. You screamed once again and hugged Shownu's arm even tighter.

"Eommaaaaa,"you cried.

Shownu noticed how frightened you were so he wrapped his left arm around your back, pulling him closer to his chest. As the both you almost reached the exit, you thought everything was gonna end. You cursed out loud when a head with long hair dropped out from the ceiling. Your heart was racing so fast that you had to gripped tightly onto Shownu's black leather jacket.

You were dragged by Shownu but your eyes remained shut. When you realised everything was peaceful and the sun beamed its rays onto you, you opened your left eye. You heaved a sigh of relief when the both of you were already outside the haunted house.

"Ehem,"you heard Shownu cleared his throat.

You craned your head up to him and saw him smiling innocently at you. You then scrutinized what you were doing. You were so close to his chest and your hands never left his jacket. His arm was pulling you nearer to him. You gulped and immediately pushed him away lightly. You felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Did you have fun?"he asked.

You chuckled."You had fun watching me suffer don't you?"

"Nope. I had fun because you depended on me,"he smirked.

You rubbed your arms and bit your lip, your cheeks flushing red. "I..I was so scared."

"I'll treat you like a queen so don't worry,"he said.

You screamed internally when he said that. He then extended out his left hand to you. "Shall we go now?"

You nodded reluctantly and placed your hand onto his palm. You looked away and smiled when he held it tightly. You were blessed to have your first love who is someone so perfect like Shownu.

The both of you went on numerous rides and played mini games. Shownu even won for you a rilakkuma bear during the shooting game. You and Shownu sat down onto a wooden bench and ate churros.

"Ahh~"said Shownu as he fed you a churro covered with brown sugar. You opened your mouth and chewed onto the fed churro. It tasted sweeter since Shownu fed you one. You did the same to him too but you dip the churro in chocolate sauce.

"Ahh~"you fed him.

He ate it and somehow, the chocolate sauce stained the corner of his lips. You chuckled and wiped the corner of his lip with your thumb. You halted when he locked gazes with you and you realised what you did. You immediately placed your hand down onto your lap and resumed eating the churros.

"You're really pretty,"he complimented you out of the blue.

You turned to him with owl-like eyes, flabbergasted by his sudden compliment.

"It worries me because you're just beautiful whatever you do,"he continued.

You furrowed your eyebrows."What's there to be worried?"

"Everything about you is precious. I'm worried when guys look at you. I want the whole world to know that you're mine,"he pouted.

Your gaze softened when he saw his cute pout. You weren't aware of his worries and now that he spilled the beans, you couldn't help but fall in love with him more.

"I will only look at you,"you assured him.

"I love you."

His sudden confession made your heart flutter. "I love you too."

--

A/N: can u guys imagine shownu calling you his queen😍 i would melt. This couple is so high class calling each other queen and king. Fyi, queen is a very good song.