6. White Girl [Kihyun]

A/N: Kihyun's voice is soooooooooo attractive. Arent u guys surprised how stable monsta x sing and rap even while dancing such hard core choreo🙊 Legends indeed. im sry if the chapter title offended u but like what kihyun said, white girl is a song about the purity of a girl, not the skin colour:) please take note that for this chap, all the members are from the fighter era.

--

Everyday, you would always see a letter and a yakult on your desk. It was a mundane observation everytime you stepped into class in the morning. Even when you asked around, none of your classmates knew who. You felt thrilled because you received a free drink but creeped out at the same time because this stranger knew what your favourite drink was.

You placed your bag down and sat down at your table, grabbing the yakult and the letter. You even prepared a specialised box at home everytime you receive the letter from the same person, his letter was just too much that he didn't care about saving trees. You poked the straw onto your drink and started refolding the letter which was kept in a pastel envelope. You read the content.

"White girl:)"

Again, another mystery letter. You were dead curious of this person but how are you gonna find him among the sea of students in school? You shrugged and folded it into the envelope.

"What is it this time round?"

You looked up to the familiar voice.

"White girl,"you quoted.

Your close friend, Seungwan, chuckled. She sat on the chair situated infront of your table and crossed her legs femininely. "Aren't you curious of him?"she asked.

"I am but I'm not gonna waste my time finding him. If he likes me, he should confront me face to face,"you said.

You preferred guys who are more bold, telling you the truth when it comes to love. You believe that communication would build up the trust between you and him and you want to feel his sincerity. That way, you could tell what kind of person he was. Providing letters and yakult everyday in school might be romantic but you expected more.

"My mum always say time will determine your life so if you wait patiently, he might surprise you,"said Seungwan.

You agreed with her. Probably the guy was just very shy so he used letters instead to express his feelings. Just then, your homeroom teacher entered the class. Everyone scampered to their initial seats and got prepared to greet him.

"Class, bow."

You bowed your head as the chairperson of your class ordered.

"I have one annoucement to make,"your teacher said as he checked his phone for the details. Everyone stopped having their little conversation and gave their attention to him.

"We will be having assembly today for the last two period. An eye-opening performance will be presented by a group of students so please remember to report to the auditorium sharp by 1pm. That's all for today,"he announced.

As he ended, he put back his phone into his back pocket of his trousers and the chairperson made the lead for the greeting once more. We bowed and watched him leave the classroom. You heaved a sigh and leaned against your chair. 'Another boring assembly again,'you thought.