75. Mohae-Part 2 [Hyungwon]

A/N: please read part 1 if you have forgotten. also, this might be long hehe

--

Hyungwon laughed among the group of friends he made, his deep chuckle lifting the spirit in you. His face had a softness even when it comes to rest. He oozed an effortless charm, holding everyone's attention. It was impossible not to admire him.

"Y/N!"

You clicked your head to Seunghee with Elkie and Sorn by her side. The group arrived safely back in Korea. Throughout the duration of the trip, everyone became acquainted with new people from different backgrounds, age and occupations. It was clear that many of them felt attached to each other because they were lingering outside the arrival hall, reluctant to part ways.

"We should really keep in contact,"said Seunghee who was also disappointed to leave.

"We even shared numbers and followed each other on social media. Let's hang out sometime,"suggested Elkie who was always cheerful either way.

You nodded and assured Seunghee with a pat on her shoulder.

"By the way..."

You turned to Sorn. However, her eyes weren't focusing on you. You followed her gaze which led you to Hyungwon. Despite seeing him throughout the trip, you still get astounded by his attractive facial features and well proportioned figure. Automatically, a smile crept across your lips like a blooming spring flower.

"When are the both of you going to date?"

In an instant, you turned to Sorn with eyes widened like an owl. She chuckled and punched your arm softly in a chaffed manner. "I mean, the both of you clearly like each other so you know, why not take the next step?"she wiggled her eyebrows and smirked.

You blinked at her blankly. "I never thought of that."

"Let us know when the both of you become official,"Elkie chimed in.

"He's coming! He's coming!"Seunghee flapped her hands enthusiastically.

All heads turned to Hyungwon who was seen sauntering to your direction as he pulled along his hard shell luggage. You were frozen for a whole four seconds before your eyes quit staring at him because if you held on any longer, your flushed red cheeks might give away your concealed feelings.

"Are all of you going back home now?"asked Hyungwon as he looked at everyone. However, your heart pounded when his eyes lingered on you longer than the rest as though he was assessing you. He simply stood there watching you till eternity.

All the girls nodded. "I can send all of you back home. I left my car in the airport,"offered Hyungwon.

There wasn't a moment of hesitation when the girls denied aggressively. They shook their hands and heads in denial. "It's okay. We can take the cab. Why don't you just send Y/N back home?"grinned Elkie, winking at you before looking back at the other pair who also agreed with her brazen suggestion.

You tilted your head in disbelief and looked at Hyungwon. Even before you could refuse, he had already interrupted you.

"Sure. I hope we can meet again,"he smiled.

"Of course we will, am I right Y/N?"Sorn nudged your elbow and smirked.

'I can't believe these girls,'you thought as you scrutinized their never ending josh. Each one of them released their graps from their suitcase and pulled you into a short yet warm hug. You patted their back and told them to take care. Once done, they diverted their attention to Hyungwon.