86. Sunshine [Minhyuk]

A/N: the video isn't quite related to minhyuk but there is a reason why i use jay park's v choreography by 1 million yoojung lee and koosung jung. you will find out why when you read this long chapter and also, i think the song is cute so pls listen to it guys :) support 1 million too !! for this chapter, it is dance based so there is a certain part which explains a dance movement so you might want to refer to the video to understand hehe

--

"Everyone gather!"

All the dancers halted their practise and break, crowding infront of Ms Lia for further instructions and announcement. You stood at the far end on the left with your clique of friends whom you always practised with. Ms Lia scanned the dance studio, making sure everyone had their ears perked up and their attention diverted onto her.

She clasped her hands together and skim her eyes across the crowd, announcing an important news. "As all of you have known, we have a dance production coming up but this time round, it will be different. Since we have been working in big and small teams, I made a change and that is to include a couple dance."

Majority cheered at the new moderation of dancing as a duo. The dance team had always been performing together and even the smallest group that was assigned consisted of at most five members. In addition, the gender are equal therefore everyone had an opportunity to duet with the opposite sex for the production.

"Are we choosing our own partner?"asked your friend, Seungwoo. His face portrayed a hope of wanting to pair up with the beautiful and adorable ones to form the perfect couple. However to his dismay, his expectations was immediately vanished away when Ms Lia shook her index finger from left to right with a smirk plastered on her scarlet red lips.

"Of course not. Dancing is all about chemistry and teamwork so I will be the one assigning your partners according to my judgement,"explained Ms Lia.

The gleeful atmosphere turned solemn. "For this couple dance, you will have to choreograph together and make sure your choice of song is suitable. I will also choose the couple and choreography which will take the spotlight of our production."

"What are the criteria?"you raised up your arm.

"Dancing as a couple involves chemistry so the duo who perform well will be the center and only selected couples will learn their choreography and perform with them. Make sure the dance complement your partner and has a distinctive theme,"responded Ms Lia.

"I want to know my partner! Can you tell us now?"exclaimed your close friend, Yoori.

Ms Lia chuckled and nodded her head. "Sure. Once I allocated your partner, you can be dismissed. If you wish to say and discuss, please do so."

"Why do I have a feeling that Minhyuk will partner up with you?"whispered Yoori.

You glanced over to Minhyuk, the dance captain of the club. Truth be told, he was considered a freshie because he entered the club later than the rest. Everyone assumed you would be the dance captain but when Minhyuk came into the picture, he was immediately appointed that role by Ms Lia so you became the secretary instead. The dancers mentioned that the competition between you and Minhyuk were neck to neck as he was a great dancer himself but they pointed out that you deserved the role more than him.

You hushed Yoori so Ms Lia could proceed with the partner distribution. Honestly, you did not mind anyone but if Minhyuk was appointed to you, perhaps you would need to step up your game.

Ms Lia had already announced the second last pair and the only dancers left was you and Minhyuk. Automatically, the both of you were a team. The studio was filled with gasps and murmurs as they looked at the dancers left infront of Ms Lia. "Y/N and Minhyuk, the both of you are one team. Please don't disappoint me,"smiled Ms Lia as the both of you were the most promising dancers.