45. Calculator [Jooheon]

A/N: OMG MONSTA X NEW SONG 💕💕 ITS SO SEXY OMG I CANT HANDLE THE VISUALS😍

--

The flaring hues of the sun melted into the sky and ocean like a divine painting. Each wave was lacy with foam and subtle green hues. Throughout, your eyelids fluttered closed upon the soporific melody. Out of the blue, a chuckle interrupted your peaceful mind. You hugged your knees tighter to your chest with a small smile etched on your lips.

"Why?"you asked.

"It seems surreal that you're my wife,"responded Jooheon.

You blinked open and craned your head to him. "Do you remember how we first met? It was hectic."

Jooheon nodded and bestowed his gaze to the far off horizon. The both of you enrolled into the same high school. You've never met nor talk to him. He may appear in your sight several times but at that period of time, you weren't bothered of the strangers. However, you believed it was fate when he first approached you on a particular day.

|Flashback|

You sauntered over to your locker before the bell rang. You had to grab your calculator, notepad and textbook for the next lesson. You heard a ruckus resonating in the hallway and noticed a group of boys approaching every single student present at the moment. You shrugged and twisted the lock.

Once you opened your locker, you heard a slam just near you. Flinching, you clicked your gaze over to your right. Standing before you were the boys making a ruckus. You blinked and stared at them.

"Guys, she has a calculater!"a tall guy with thick lips jabbed his finger at your locker.

"I'm asking her!"

"No no!"

"Oh come on I need to pass my Maths test! I've been failing for decades!"

"WHAT ABOUT ME BRO?!"

You blinked as you watched them arguing over one another. All four of them tried to stop anyone from asking you and even to the extent of slapping the mouth. You shook your head and simply grabbed your things. You flinched everytime they started spouting condemnation.

"Bye guys~"you sang as you ambled away but a guy with monolids and deep dimples stopped you by seizing your arm. Your eyes flung opened upon his contact.

"Can we borrow your calculator please? We have a test later,"he grasped his hands together. 'But I need the calculator too guys,'you thought.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??"another guy with amazing built and milky white skin pleaded.

You heaved a sigh and scrutinized each one of them. "But there's four of you."

"CHOOSE ONE!"they all chanted in unison.

Your eyes opened wide like an owl and you were in a dilemma. Having to choose one among the four was pressuring enough for you, as if you had to solve a Maths equation. You bit your lower lip and scratched your head. Your eyes landed onto the guy with monolids that you even doubt yourself how he managed to look good with it. Furthermore, he was the one who mentioned sarcastically that he had been failing his Maths for decades.