64. Indirect-Part 2 [Shownu]

You brushed through your long curls which fell in profusion over your shoulders. Assuming that dinner would probably end late and that you had no expectations on where Shownu would bring you, you wore a simple floral blouse tucked into a checkered skirt. Your roommates insisted you wore stiletto heels when in fact, you preferred flats and sneakers.

You wrapped your pastel pink coat tighter around your body as you looked down onto your feet. 'Can I survive with heels?'you thought. You clicked your head up and noticed a black Mercedes S600 travelling to the women's dorm. In an instant, you knew Shownu was heading your way since everyone recognised his car.

'Am I really getting in his car?'you thought. It was unexpected. The car halted just infront of the block where the entrance was and you saw Shownu sitting in the driver's seat with so much soft leather around him. He would always make a person look his way but his gaze was nonchalant. Indeed, you gawked at him once he got off the car. You had never seen him from near. His turtleneck sweater and black jeans shaped his entire body; strong arms, bold thighs and calves, a firm chest and abdomen.

 His turtleneck sweater and black jeans shaped his entire body; strong arms, bold thighs and calves, a firm chest and abdomen

You glanced over to the girls nearby the dorm. They halted their conversations and took a moment to admire Shownu. He was definitely a man of every girl's dreams but somehow, you were rather worried on why he had a sudden change in heart. He asked you out for dinner infront of a crowd, how can you even say no?

You averted your gaze away from the spectators and landed your eyes on Shownu. His eye contact made your stomach squirm and heart race. 'I avoided him so much but I ended up being noticed by Shownu,'you thought as you gulped. You walked down the stairs carefully with a palpitating heart and stood infront of Shownu, with a rather reasonable distance in between.

You noticed his eyes scrutinized you from head to toe. You looked away and bit your lower lip, already having the thought of wanting to escape. Just then, he silently opened the door of the front passenger seat and motioned you to get in with his head. You bowed at him and entered the car, buckling your seatbelt. He closed the door and jogged over to his place. He changed the gears and you were surprised by how soundless it was. Shownu's hand then stroked the wheel, the car leaping forward.

You only looked out of the window with mouth sealed. How can you possibly talk to Shownu, the popular cold introvert? You clenched onto the strap of your seatbelt, unsure of what to say. Shownu stopped the car when the traffic light flashed red.

From the corner of your eyes, you noticed him turning his head to you.

"You're being undeniably quiet."

You clicked your head to him with eyes like an owl, astonished by his deep voice. 'Did he just initiated the conversation?'you thought.

"A-am I?"you stammered.

In fact, everyone knew how outspoken and cheerful you were but for a particular reason, you're always poised and quiet around Shownu.

"We're going to a chicken place since you like chicken,"spoke Shownu.