90. Eye Smile-Part 2 [Jooheon]

a/n: hello!! i didnt plan on making a part 2 for this chapter but just for you G_Chu_52 , i decided to create one at your request :) im not quite sure how you want the story to be but hopefully, this storyline will be good. im sure you waited quite long so please enjoy it!!

--

You skimmed the familiar retail store which you went to, hopefully to find the charming man whom you had to meet. That day was still vivid in your mind. He was the person who helped to choose for you a suitable birthday gift for your brother and unexpectedly, he looked exactly the same as the character you drew out in your tablet.

The purpose of your visit was entirely for work. Your director happened to notice the drawing you created on your screen and felt that your style was fresh. In addition, he mentioned that having that character as the main lead in a comic book would be brand new as his face evoked such a ravishing and chic aura as compared to male leads from previous works whom always had a feminine beauty.

In order to proceed with the new creation of a comic book, you had to seek permission first as his features are being incorporated in your work. Unfortunately, you didn't manage to ask his name or his particulars.

"Welcome! How may I help you?"a staff bowed as he noticed your eyes searching the store.

"I'm looking for your staff. He has monolids and he's pretty tall. Maybe he's around 180? He seems to be the same age as me,"you listed out his physical features.

The staff tilted his head and internalized your details. It took him a mere five seconds to realise whom you were looking for. "Ah! His name is Lee Jooheon. Mind if I ask why you have to meet him?"

"I have to discuss some work matters. Is he present today?"you asked.

The staff pouted and shook his head. "I'm sorry, he already quit this job. He's only working here part-time."

Your eyes widened like an owl. 'How am I suppose to meet him?'you thought as you already told your director that you would contact Jooheon immediately when in fact, both of you were not acquaintance nor did you have his number.

"Do you have his number? Or like where he's working right now? I need to meet him urgently,"you pleaded.

"I'm not allowed to share any contact details to customers but I can tell you that Jooheon is working under Esteem Entertainment as a model. I'm sorry but that's the only information I can disclose,"the staff bowed as he felt guilty for being unable to lend a helping head. His information about Jooheon was restricted and limited.

"It's okay. Thank you so much for your help,"you thanked him and sauntered out of the shop.

You heaved a sigh and ran your fingers through your hair, thinking of how to meet Jooheon. The only options you could figure out was emailing their company or showing up in Esteem Entertainment to meet Jooheon directly. However, there are very low chances of you bumping into him. If you were to email that company, you had to discuss with the director again to arrange a meeting for the contract but if you were caught lying to the director that you weren't friends with Jooheon, you might lose the opportunity to flaunt your talent as this comic book would be your first masterpiece. You have been doing webtoons online.

With no other choice, you exited the shopping mall to hail for a cab. Right outside the taxi stand stood a cafe. Once the door slid open, you smelt a wisp from the coffee. It was a fragment of heaven. The royal blue paint glistened in the first golden rays of the day with jewel-like rain drops clinging to the name 'The Code.'