2. Red Rose [Jooheon]

A/N: wonho is my bias💘 jooheon is my bias wrecker 💞 im dead with these two cuties and hotties

--

"Juju unnie, you better buy me a souvenier."

You called your sister, Juju. Her name was Yuju. Before alighting the plane, your older sister made an overseas call to talk to you that she'll be heading home that day.

"I don't have time for you,"Yuju scoffed.

Your eyes widened. "UNNIE!!"

Yuju let out a small laugh."Don't forget to fetch me. I'll be reaching at the airport around 2 pm."

You nodded your head."Yea yea. Have a safe flight unnie."

"Mmhm,"Yuju ended the call.

You decided to shop and hang out at the airport while waiting for time to reach 2 pm so you got dressed into a casual outfit. You tied up your hair into a messy bun, wore a black crop top and a high waist blue skinny jeans. You applied very minimal make up since you were just meeting your sister. Your lips were tinted red and with one final glance on the mirror, you grabbed your bag and belongings.

As soon as you arrived at the airport, you bought clothes, ate kimchi fried rice, ate patbingsu and walked around the airport to ease your mind

As soon as you arrived at the airport, you bought clothes, ate kimchi fried rice, ate patbingsu and walked around the airport to ease your mind. You were always busy with teaching children at a daycare centre so that moment was freedom to you. Hmm a teacher wearing crop top, is that a wrong thing?

You sat at the waiting area of the arrival hall. Just then, you heard a sniff. You craned your head to your left and saw a guy, resting both his elbow on his lap and covering his face with his palm.

"Is he crying?"you mumbled to yourself.

Just then, he looked up from the ground and sauntered away from there. Your eyes happened to land onto a red rose lying on the seat which he sat beside. The red rose was wrapped with a plastic wrap and a small note was attached. You grabbed the red rose and read the small note.

'I love you💘'

Without hesitation, you jogged after him with the red rose still in your grasp. You halted infront of him so he stopped in his track.

"You forgot your rose,"you said as you extended your hand out.

He looked flabbergasted when he saw the red rose. "I don't need it."

"Yea sure, you wasted your money on a girl you failed to confess to,"you scoffed. You somehow regretted what you said. He was a stranger and did nothing wrong to you but you meddling in his personal problem was just shocking.

"Just give it to a girl that can love you back,"you added.

You know nothing about him but just a simple action of him sniffing and abandoning the red rose, you knew he got rejected. Because rejection happened to you before. Just then, a tear escaped his eyes. You froze in place.

"Yahh, why are you crying? Did you even do anything wrong to her?"

You talk a lot so you tend to meddle into people's life. He bit his lip, trying to refrain his tears from falling like rivulets. You happened to scan him from head to toe. He had monolids and so do you. He had nice grey hair, a tall and healthy figure. In short, he was close to your ideal type. However, you didn't feel a tingling sensation but it hurts to see someone suffering the same thing as you before. You could relate to him.

"H..how could a s..stranger like you know me so well,"he stuttered in between sobs.

You chuckled. "Do you really not want the rose back? I wanna brag to people that I have a rose."

"You can take it,"he said when he wiped dry his tears with his sleeves.

Your eyes widened."I was kidding silly."

"You never received one don't you?"his words shot daggers into your heart. You remained silent and only looked away.

"Just take it as a hello gift from a stranger,"he chimed.

He seemed calm after tearing up.

"With a 'i love you' attached to it? Funny. But thanks stranger,"you chuckled and put the rose into your bag.

"It was nice meeting you,"he gave you his killer eye smile and extended his hand out for a handshake. You squealed internally due to his cute dimples and grin but you look normal from the outside. You gladly shook his hand and curved into a smile. Yuju happened to exit the arrival hall, scanning for you. You saw her so you had to take your leave.

"Goodbye Mr. Red Rose. It'll be miracle if I meet you again,"you waved.

He nodded in agreement. You waved your hand vigorously and jogged to Yuju unnie. You tucked your arm with Yuju's right arm and glanced back at the stranger. To your astonishment, he looked back at you. He bowed and waved his hands before leaving. You plastered a grin and turned to Yuju.

"Now where's my souvenier?"

--

A/N: if u guys realise, red rose was a part of jooheon's rap lyrics in beautiful in the starting. I got inspired by that😉 fyi, i ship seulgi and jooheon.

Its pretty obvious there is a part 2 for this chapter😉