85. No Reason-Part 2 [Shownu]

A/N: this is for merlyn93 , yanagirenjiidealtype ,
batari27 , kkunggie and adetya_sheryl . ik alot of u requested for a part two like long ago and im just publishing it now but its better than not granting your requests, am i right ;) anyways, here it is !! pls read no reason-part 1 to refresh your mind. its pretty long btw haha

--

All the memories, outings and interactions with Shownu replayed. Truth be told, he would leave you flustered during certain occasions or when his small gestures seemed sweet. Every single day with him would always lead to a bickering, argument or teasing thus you might find it awkward sometimes when Shownu acted like a man. Like what some people say, there is no such thing as friendship between a male and female. However, is this true?

Just the day before, he held your hands and acted as your boyfriend when a pervetic strange man was trying to get close to you. Shownu being all romantic, protective and caring was just out of ordinary because you were just so used to seeing his other attitude.

"Y/N!"

"H-huh?"you snapped out of your thoughts when someone called you.

Your eyes flew open and noticed your senior colleague, Doha, standing infront of you. She furrowed her eyebrows while scrutinizing your blank face. "I kept calling you but you didn't hear me,"she pointed out. Doha could tell by the look of mild shock on your face and the flushed pink cheeks. She knew very well that you have never wore a blusher but just did not want to ask. The corner of her lips twitched before pulling it into a wide grin.

"I'm actually inviting you for dinner because it's my anniversary with my husband. Do you want to come tonight?"

"Free food?"you clasped your hands together, hoping to be expecting such enlightenment.

Doha chuckled and nodded her head vigorously. "I'll send you the address later. I'm going to ask the others if they are interested. Tag Shownu along too,"she tapped your shoulder before sauntering away to meet your colleagues.

You groaned and slid down onto your armchair. Shownu's desk was positioned at the other side of the office even though you shared the same level and department as him. Walking to his desk was such a hassle as you were feeling lazy to stand up. 'How I wish I could fly,'you thought.

Just then, your eyes landed onto your phone. 'Oh right, I can message him.'

Y/N:
yah shownu

Noob💞:
what

Y/N:
wanna come to doha's dinner anniversary with her husband tonight?

theres free fooodddd😍

Noob💞:
i dont want to

Y/N:
WHATTTT WHYYY

IS THIS REALLY SHOWNU?

let me repeat, there's FOOD

Noob💞:
cuz you're there