37. Be Quiet [Jooheon]

This is dedicated to @yanagirenjiidealtype. This reader commented the most in this imagines book😂 thank u for reading this book anyway:) Hope you like this chapter:)

--

You groaned and clenched your fists tightly, almost on the verge of breaking your chopsticks. A new neighbour had just moved next door a few weeks ago and he would always blast his techno music. You shrugged it off during the first week and assumed your new neighbour was a hardcore fan of techno music. However, it became a repetitive cycle for weeks.

You slammed your chopsticks on the dining table and pushed yourself up from the chair. 'I'm gonna give him a piece of me,'you thought. You grabbed your phone and stormed out of your house, heading next door. You pressed on the doorbell and folded your arms.

The music stopped playing. You shot daggers at the door as you heard slippers shuffling against the floor. You heard a beeping sound as the door unlocked. You cocked your head as the door opened, revealing a tall male who seemed like the same age as you. Your eyes widened when you scrutinized him from head to toe. 'Wow I hate him even more because he's hot.'

You averted your gaze away from his face when you realised where your thoughts were heading. You blinked. 'Why am I even checking him out?' You shook your head and glared at him, resuming to your initial intention.

"Anyways, I live next door,"you pointed at the door of your house.

He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, his eyes staring intently at you. 'Y/N, don't let his eyes bore into your soul.' You cleared your throat. "I'm going straight to the point. This apartment isn't a club so please be quiet. Your loud music annoys me."

"Sure. But on one condition,"he pointed his forefinger.

"I need your number,"he added.

You blinked. After a moment of silence, you scoffed at his response. 'What is wrong with him? Does he like me or what?'

"Don't get the wrong idea. I just need it."

"Obviously I won't give away my number to a stranger. Should I report you to the police for harassment?"you showed your phone.

In a flash, his arm extended out and his hand managed to seize the phone in your grasp. You got flabbergasted by his quick reflexes.

"Thanks,"he grinned as he called his number on your phone. Afterwards, he returned it to you and waved his hand before closing the door shut. 'What just happened?'you thought.

You tilted your head and dragged your feet back to your apartment. Things have been done and you couldn't do anything about your number. As you closed the door of your home, you leaned against it.

"He's weird."

--

As you sauntered out of your workplace, you halted in your track when a ringtone started playing in your bag. You fished for your phone and stared at the unknown number flashed on your phone screen. You craned your head and answered the phone call, assuming the caller might be a client of yours.

"Hello?"you answered.

"Where...are...you?"pantings could be heard. You removed the phone away from your ear and looked at the phone screen. You blinked.

"Who's this?"you asked with a ceased forehead.

"Your neighbour."