17. Gone Bad [Minhyuk]

A/N: minhyuk with blue hair is heaven.

--

The class filled with laughter when Minhyuk cracked a joke randomly during lesson. You didn't like him. His overflowing happiness and the gradiant sunshine vibe coming out from him was annoying you. You thought you could get used to him being so energetic and all smile but it has been 4 years and yet, you couldn't withstand it. 'He's such an attention seeker,'you thought.

You heaved out a sigh and shot daggers at Minhyuk, whose smile never fade away. You rested your head onto your palm, pondering on what would happen if one day, Minhyuk wasn't the hyper kid anymore. You grinned sheepishly to yourself, thinking that things would be peaceful if Minhyuk had gone bad.

Chemistry lesson ended, indicating the end of school as well. You packed your belongings and books into your bag and slung it over your shoulders. You ambled out of the class and headed for the library. You were late for school for the third time and thus, you had to carry out your school service at the library.

You didn't find it troublesome because you got the aircon and books to yourself. You pushed the book cart and started organising the books according to its subject areas and themes.

"Hi Y/N!"

You got startled when a loud, vibrant voice called you. You saw Minhyuk waving at you at the other side of the shelve.

"You're supposed to be quiet in the library smarty pants,"you rolled your eyes.

"Opps. Forgot about that,"Minhyuk smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his nape.

You grabbed some books from the cart and started placing it on the empty book shelf, almost covering half of Minhyuk's face.

"Is it fun doing this the whole day?"asked Minhyuk. He was clearly trying his best to continue the conversation with you. 'Atleast its more fun than watching you smile so goofily,'you thought. You ignored his question by placing more books onto the shelf. He was completely covered with the books. You heard Minhyuk calling your name but you shrugged and continued pushing the cart.

When you were done with school service, you rested at the table. You stretched your tense arms and saw Minhyuk pulling out a vacant chair beside you. He sat down and smiled at you. You scoffed at him and folded your arms.

"What?"you sounded stern.

Minhyuk extended his hand out and gave you a chocolate bar. You stared at the chocolate bar blankly. 'Did he poison it or something?'you thought.

"You said you like chocolate,"said Minhyuk.

You chuckled. "When did I say that?"

Honestly, you did reveal that you like chocolate very much on the first year of high school. Everyone was told to say something unique about themselves and you thought that having a massive crush on chocolate was a unique thing. You were flabbergasted that Minhyuk remembered it for 4 years but you pretended to be cold.

"You did. You said you would date chocolate,"added Minhyuk.

You massaged your temples and looked up at him. "Why are you so annoying? Can't you keep your mouth shut for once? If you think that you're the happiest person alive, I hope you realise that I'm suffering because of it."

You rose up from your seat and grabbed your bag. "I don't need your bribe,"you pointed at the chocolate bar and left him hanging. He looked at you with widened eyes and you simply wouldn't care if his feelings was hurt. Being straightforward was your thing.

--

You discarded the trash into the dustbin before heading out of the washroom. As you straightened your uniform and combed your hair with your fingers, a hand seized your wrist and you were pulled to a corridor.

"Yah! Let go of me!"you wriggled your hand out of his grasp.

When he revealed his face to you, your lips parted abit. 'Minhyuk?'you thought. You scrutinized him from head to toe. His ruffled hair was dyed blonde, which gave out a different vibe from when he had black hair. Even with just a change of hair colour, it was as if you met someone new.

"Are you not going to let go of me?"you sounded stern.

"Nope. Why should I listen to you?"he retorted.

You chuckled seeing the drastic change of his attitude. 'How could he change in just one day?'you thought. You rolled your eyes and wriggled out of his grasp but he pinned your wrist to the wall.

"What's your problem?!"you hollered.

However, Minhyuk remained calm. "I should be the one asking you that. If you can't accept the nice way, then I'll have to show you the harsh way."

You smirked as you glared at him. "You're just wasting your time and effort."

Minhyuk shook his index finger from left to right.

"I'm not. You know what I hate? I hate it when I don't receive the same respect I give,"Minhyuk said with gritted teeth.

He then stroked your hair dearly as he added. "So, I'm gonna treat you like how you treat me before. I don't care if you're a girl but we're the same species. We're humans with feelings."

Minhyuk released his grasp onto your wrist and took a step closer to you. Your body were almost touching his and you could feel his breath on you.

"I will take GOOD care of you,"he emphasised sarcastically. He smirked afterwards and left you bewildered. You were left alone at the corridor. Your body froze and your mind couldn't function. However, you couldn't let Minhyuk step over you. You clenched your fist and squinted your eyes. 'I'm not letting the new Minhyuk take over me,'you thought.

--

A/N: bad boy Minhyuk is woah