76. Rush [Minhyuk]

A/N: uk i honestly expected myself to watch a lot of korean dramas but i went from annyeong to ni hao instead. i watched meteor garden, eternal love, love 020 and theres more ofc haha but anyways, monsta x has never disappoint me. their album has amazing songs and im excited to see their comeback stage :) and and and, tysm everyone for the 90k views omg. i love u all so much 💙❤

--

"Minhyuk~"

You flashed a wide grin, boasting your perfectly white aligned teeth. You placed a small carton of chocolate milk on his desk and rested your chin on your palm. Minhyuk glanced over to you and then at the carton. He narrowed his eyes at you. You covered the side of your lips so only Minhyuk would see and hear what you said.

"Minhyuk-ah, I like you."

He wasn't even flattered or astonished. His expressionless face gave his feelings away. However, it didn't disappoint you because having to watch Minhyuk and revealing your genuine heart to him were enough. He rolled his eyes and resumed his attention back to his phone screen.

"I don't like you,"he simply said.

"It's okay. I will still like you no matter what,"you beamed and jogged over to your seat. Having to be sitted at the back of the class provided you such a great back view of Minhyuk. At the very least, the teachers wouldn't know what you do under the table.

Everyone scattered to their tables once Mrs Han entered the classroom. The rowdy atmosphere suddenly turned quiet when her amazing aura was known. She's indeed a strict homeroom teacher of your class but it was because she definitely cared for her students' well-being. However, the tranquility didn't last for very long. Every individual whispered to their table partner and had their eyes assessing on the tall student whom trailed behind Mrs Han.

"Quiet down,"Mrs Han slammed her books on the table.

Your brain stuttered for a moment as you shifted your eyes on the new student. You sat there motionless, eyes and mouth frozen wide opened in an expression of stunned surprise. Although you were staring straight at him, his existence was inconceivable.

"We have a new student joining our class. Please give him your support and make him feel comfortable. You may introduce yourself,"Mrs Han turned to him.

Refusing to believe what you saw, you looked away and covered your eyes with your hand. 'What is he doing here?!'you thought as you bit your lower lip nervously.

"Hi everyone! I'm Johnny. Let's get along with each other,"he waved his hands and beamed a wide grin. Followed after was the melting eyes of the girls who were already swoon by him and the seal of applause, mainly by the girls of course.

"You can go and sit at the empty table behind Minhyuk at the very back of the class,"instructed Mrs Han.

You were startled like a deer in the woods, almost toppling from your chair when you realised the table he was given was positioned beside you, leaving a lane in between. You heard footsteps approaching and you knew he was coming. You lowered your head and covered your face but indeed, he managed to recognise you.

"Y/N?!"

You bit your lower lip, temporarily incapacitated. 'I'm dead,'you thought. Slowly, you lowered down your arm and craned your head up to meet the eyes of the man standing infront of you. All heads clicked behind, already giving judgemental assessment on how you actually knew him. You glanced over to Minhyuk and surprisingly, his eyes were on you too. Was he interested because as usual, no one could decipher his emotions. You laughed nervously as you greeted him.