10. White Girl-Part 2 [Kihyun]

A/N: time to make love for these lovebirds

--

A sea of applause filled the auditorium. Everyone was already melted by the beautiful song. You applauded as well but softly whereas Seungwan did otherwise. Seungwan leaned in closer to your ear.

"I think Kihyun likes you,"she smirked.

You smacked her arm and she yelped in return. You landed your eyes onto Kihyun and started srutinizing him from head to toe. He was short but that made him cute. At that moment, he ruffled his pink hair and you gasped. The both of you exchanged gazes and you could feel your cheeks burning up. He broke into a smile and your heart skipped a beat seeing that gorgeous smile of his. You knew you were checking him for too long so you looked down onto your lap and cupped your cheeks.

"For the final performance, we will be dancing to a song called Fighter. This song is to tell people out there that you can be a champion if you overcome obstacles. I hope you really enjoyed this performance and may it be a memorable one. Thank you!"announced Minhyuk.

Everyone cheered and applauded once more. The boys got into their position and started dancing when the song boomed.

The song ended and again, you were astounded by their dance moves and the addictive song. 'Why are they so perfect?'you thought. They bowed and received very remarkable response from the crowd, chanting 'Monsta X' as they made their way out of the stage. You clutched your chest and felt the pounding of your heart. 'Why do I feel this way?'you thought.

Seungwan and you rose up from your seats as everyone was dismissed according to their class. You sauntered out of the auditorium but heard someone hollering your name from afar. Seungwan poked your arm and pointed towards Kihyun who was jogging towards you.

"I'll meet you after school,"she said and waved at you. You nodded your head and turned to Kihyun. He seized your wirst and pulled you away from the immense crowd of students near the exit.

Your eyes widened upon his grip onto your bony wrist. He leaded you to the edge of the stage. You saw the other boys passing by and immediately, they started teasing the both of you by giving grins. Kihyun chuckled and shooed them away. When they left, Kihyun finally laid back using his palm as a support.

You wanted to say something but you were reluctant to do so. The two of you were the only souls in the auditorium so it affected the atmosphere as well.

"I-"the both you said at the same time.

Kihyun chuckled and allowed you to proceed first.

"I-I really enjoyed it just now,"you stammered.

"That's good. We put in a lot of effort to show our best,"said Kihyun.

You bit onto your lip and fiddled with your fingers. Your eyes never failed to leave your skirt because you couldn't look at him in the eye.

"Are you shy?"asked Kihyun.

You clicked your head up to him and denied with your hands. "W-what? No."

Kihyun let out a small laugh. "I think by now you already know who's the masterplan behind your morning gifts."

You nodded your head and rubbed your nape sheepishly.