67. Because Of U [I.M]

A/N: hey people! If you didn't know, i have already published a monsta x fanfic called All In so if you are interested, pls read it ya:)

--

Jinwoo bounced up and down on his bottom, his eyes wide and mouth already partly opened. When you jokingly fed yourself, he had a slightly crestfallen look. You chuckled at him and gave him a mouthful of mashed banana. Jinwoo started his celebratory bounce and clamped his lips. The flavors in his mouth seemed to be igniting such pleasure in him until he couldn't sit still. In fact, it was just a banana.

You stared at Jinwoo with a smile crept across your face. His little face glowed under the light and his eyes reminded you so much of your husband. His facial features were so similar to his father. Jinwoo was indeed a cheerful and active infant. He swept the house like a whirlwind and when he cries, it sounded so sharp like a wounded animal but his smile was so radiant. You wouldn't even think of letting this precious child go.

Jinwoo slammed his hands on the table, as if asking for more. The spoon went into his mouth and once again, he was peaceful. You got full just by watching him eat.

"Jinwoo-ah, did you starve for days?"

He always cry when he doesn't get food even though he already ate. Once the food was cleared, you carried him to the living room and put him down where you could see him. Fortunately, the kitchen had no walls or barriers so you were able to watch him from time to time.

You grabbed the empty bowl and washed it in the sink. You noticed there were dirty dishes left so you washed them clean as well. To your astonishment, a pair of arms squeezed your waist. You got startled and clicked your head to the right. You snickered when you saw the love of your life, Changkyun, resting his head on your shoulder. He flashed a wide grin.

"I didn't hear you come in,"you said as you continued cleaning the dishes.

"I entered quietly so I could surprise you,"he pecked a kiss on your cheek.

His arms around you tightened and he bathed you in his warmth, smelling your scent. "I miss you,"he mumbled.

You chuckled and grabbed the rag nearby you to wipe the washed dishes. "You saw me in the morning. What are you talking about?"

"That's not enough. I have to see you every now and then,"he frowned.

Changkyun always shower you with such affection. It has only been two years the both of you got married but you still get butterflies when he embraced you and kissed you. No other man has made you feel that way.

"Let me check on Jinwoo,"he pecked your cheek once more and jogged to the living room. You turned and watched him lift Jinwoo up, embracing him dearly in his arms. Jinwoo wrapped his small arms around his neck and rested his head on his shoulder. You knew Jinwoo was going to fall asleep.

Seeing Changkyun with Jinwoo was always a breathtaking view. You couldn't get enough of their interaction. When you first met Changkyun, he came off cold but in fact, he was a warm person who always put others before him. Sometimes, you even wondered if Changkyun was really your husband because it felt so surreal. It was as if your life was perfect.

Changkyun bounced up and down slightly and soon, Jinwoo's eyelids started to get heavy. He glanced over to you and caught you staring at him. He smiled and brought Jinwoo to his bedroom so he could sleep peacefully. You wiped your hands dry and walked out of the kitchen while stretching your tense arms.

After awhile, Changkyun ambled out of the room, wrapped his arms around your waist and peered at you. You blinked and touched his cheek.

"What is it?"you let out a chuckle as your cheeks turned flushed red.

"You know, I feel so lucky."

You furrowed your eyebrows at him. He tucked the dangling strands of hair behind your ear and scrutinized your face once more. "Because of you, I get to live. If I didn't meet you, I don't think I would have such a beautiful wife and an adorable son. I never thought I would be so happy to come back home, just to see my two precious people."

For a half minute, the both of you stood there, staring at each other. You were assessing him as though he was your prey and Changkyun simply watched you because he found the most beautiful woman in the world. Your heart skipped a beat.

Changkyun moved his head closer and tightened around your waist. You knew it was coming. He pressed his lips onto yours and the world around you slowed so you could be in this moment. Epiphany and elation percolated into your veins and as Changkyun continued to press his lips more impenetrably and rougher. You felt your hands began to slide up his chest and encircled his neck as the kiss deepened.

You felt yourself being pushed against the wall, Changkyun's body pressing against yours. The kiss went on, your lips moving perfectly in sync with Changkyun's.

The both of you pulled away, Changkyun staring back at you. "I love you,"he murmured and once more, his lips captured yours.

--

A/N: this is very cringey omg. When i was writing this i was like "what am i even doing" its short but ya, there u go, a kissing scene hahah