8. Ex-Girl-Part 2 [I.M]

A/N: we all know its gonna have a happy ending:)

--

You sat quietly in the car, staring outside the window. I.M suggested in sending you home but you were just too fatigued to deny so you ended up following him. You were still mad that he left you for two years, thinking that he would be living happily with a wife and a child but in the end, he came back to you.

"Are you still working as a stewardess?"I.M asked out of the blue.

It would be rude of you to ignore him. Besides, you missed talking to him. "Yea. I'm on break now."

You saw him nodding his head and focusing his attention back onto the road. You scrutinized his side profile. He didn't change at all but you realised that his face has matured abit. You averted your gaze outside the window once more. You pressed the button to lower down the window panel. Your hair bounced like a feather due to the breeze and you scanned each building of the neighbourhood.

You enjoyed doing those things.

However, it lasted for five seconds because you realised that I.M was beside you. You bit your lip and pressed the button, closing the window. I.M chuckled and plastered a reassured smile.

"You still haven't change."

'Is that a good thing or not?'you thought. The journey didn't take very long. You wanted to get out of the car as soon as possible because the awkwardness was just too stuffy for you. I.M stopped the engine when he parked his car at the carpark. You unbuckled your seatbelt and exited the car in a rush.

"Thank you,"you said.

You tightened your grasp onto the strap of your bag and was about to walk off but I.M held your arm gently. You halted and looked up at him. Your eyebrows furrowed when he passed you his phone.

"Can I please have your new number?"he begged. 'Wow he knows I changed my number,'you thought. You bit your lip, agonizing on whether to give him your contact or not. There was a moment of reluctance. I.M realised that.

"I know its hard for you to accept me now but, I won't leave you ever again."

You bit your lip and could only afford to stare at his phone. You still love him despite the small amount of trust you have for him. Your hand shivered as you reached out for his phone. You pressed the home button and your eyes widened when you saw his lockscreen. It was a wallpaper of I.M kissing your cheek. You craned your head up to I.M and he simply looked at you innocently.

You shrugged and unlocked his phone, dialling in your number. Afterwards, you gave the phone back to him.

"Thank you once again for sending me back home,"you mumbled.

I.M hummed in response. "Take care, Y/N."

You pretended to act cold by just nodding your head. You sauntered to the lift with your heels clicking away. As you waited for the lift to arrive, you couldn't help it but look back at him. The both of you exchanged gazes. I.M waved his hands with a small smile. Just then, the lift arrived when you heard a 'ting.'You averted your gaze away and entered the lift. As soon as the door closed, you heaved out a sigh of relief and clutched your chest. Your heart palpitated so much. However, you couldn't conceal your happiness to see I.M again.

--

As you got out of the shower, you dried your hair with a hairdryer. Your phone tweeted, indicating a message. You shuffled your house slippers to the table lamp to grab your phone. You swiped your lockscreen and read the message from an unknown number.