✴ Special: Monsta X ✴

Monsta X's reactions to their girlfriend/you crying over small things

--

Shownu

You folded your arms and tapped your foot, waiting for his arrival. You were anxious. Swarming of girls occurs whenever Shownu's presence was there. The fact that he smiled at them made you doubt about your relationship with him. 'What if he leaves me?'you thought.

"Y/N~"he called.

Your arms slided down to your waist and the moment you met his gaze, your heart throbbed. 'Why does he have to be so good-looking? Why does he have to be so popular among the girls? Why does he have to be so muscular?'you thought.

Tears started brimming in your eyes. Shownu's smile faded and a glint of concern was plastered on his face.

"Why do so many girls like you?"you whined and a tear trickled down your cheek.

"What if you leave me?"you looked up at him, teary-eyed.

A small smile crept across his face. He wiped your tears with his thumb and cupped both your cheeks. "Y/N, you mean a lot to me. You're pretty, nice and demure. I like the way you laugh at my daddy jokes. When I feel down, my world lights up when I see you smile so I wouldn't leave such a precious gem like you."

He then wrapped his arms around your body, stroking your velvety straight hair. "I promise you, I will love you always."

Your heart and mind started to calm down. His bombarding compliments melted your heart.

Hyungwon

"I saw everything!"you hollered.

Hyungwon's eyes widened and he jogged after you, seizing your arm. You spun around and met his face with tears streaming down your cheeks like rivulets. You wished you didn't see what happened but everything flashed before your eyes. A female colleague wrapped her arms around Hyungwon's waist when she truly knew Hyungwon was attached to you.

Hyungwon was flustered upon her action so he froze in place. You expected him to push her away but no, he didn't.

"Y/N, I can explain."

You yanked his grasp onto yours and shot daggers at him.

"There's nothing to explain. You like it when she hug you don't you?"you said sarcastically.

You huffed and ambled away from Hyungwon. However, you halted when a pair of arms was wrapped around your waist and a heavy weight was landed onto your right shoulder.

"Please don't leave me,"he said wearily.

You didn't want to let him go either. He was your everything. The fact that he was the one you lean on, you were afraid if one day, you wouldn't see him again.

"I-I really don't know why I reacted that way. I-I was so flabbergasted that I couldn't speak,"he stammered.

You could feel his embrace tightened on you. "At that moment, I thought of you. What if she sees this? I shldn't stay still but my body isn't moving. I love you so much but I can't even be a good boyfriend to you. I'm stupid,"he sobbed.