28. Stuck-Part 2 [Jooheon]

Hoe😇:
Where r u?

Me:
Chill im alr in the elevator

Hoe😇:
Hurry up! Jooheon can't wait to see u 😏

Me:
Can u plz stop with the Jooheon thingy😔

Hoe😇:
Idw to:)

You switched off your phone as soon as you arrived infront of the practice room. You peeked through the glass window and saw Wonho looking at his phone as the fluroscent light shone on his face whereas Jooheon was dancing infront of the mirror. You gulped as you checked your apperance but then, you stopped fixing your hair when a thought hit you. 'Who am I looking pretty for?'you thought.

You shrugged and heaved a deep breathe before pushing open the door. Both heads clicked to you as your presence was known.

"Y/N!!"called Wonho as he ran to you with open arms.

You noticed how sweaty he was and shook both your hands in denial. "No no please don't-"

Before you could even continue, Wonho has already wrapped his arms around you.

"Hug me,"you heaved in disgust.

As you rested your chin onto his shoulder, you caught Jooheon's gaze on you. You flashed a small smile and so did he. Wonho pulled away from the hug and scrutinized your face.

"Wait, are you wearing make up?"he tilted up your chin.

You averted your gaze away. "W-what?? Nooo,"you formed a thin line on your lips, trying to conceal the lip gloss you had worn.

Wonho grinned at you cheekily and pinched your cheek. "You're looking good for him aren't you?"whispered Wonho so Jooheon wouldn't hear.

You threw your gaze onto Jooheon who was still busy practicing his dance moves. Wonho chuckled and turned to Jooheon.

"Do you guys want to eat jajangmyeon? I can buy it from across the street,"asked Wonho.

Jooheon nodded. Wonho acknowledged his approval and turned to you. You knew he was trying to leave you and Jooheon alone so that was why he wanted to buy food out of the blue. "You will die,"you threatened him through gritted teeth.

Wonho winked and sauntered over to his bag to grab his wallet.

"Have fun guys!"waved Wonho. You watched as he left the room, giving you signals to approach Jooheon.

You bit your lip and turned to Jooheon. This was your second time meeting Jooheon after one week. You told Wonho that you and Jooheon decided to be friends but Wonho kept implying that the both of you will turn into more than that. After the day of the decision, Jooheon followed you on social media. The both of you texted each other a few times and there was once, the conversation lasted till late night.

You found Jooheon particularly interesting.

You ambled towards Jooheon and mustered up the courage to initiate a topic. However, you got flustered when Jooheon spoke up first.

"How have you been?"

"Oh well, I'm fine I guess?"you cocked a brow.

Jooheon nodded and flopped onto the dance floor. He then patted the seat beside him, asking you to be by his side. You walked over and sat beside him reluctantly. You turned to him and saw his hair was drenched in sweat but yet, he looked extremely charming. Your heart started palpitating seeing the beads of sweat flowing down to his neck.

"I saw your rap on social media. You look really cool,"you praised.

Jooheon's lips curved into a smile.