104. Red Carpet [Jooheon]

a/n: in case some of u might not know, red carpet is jooheon's song.

--

The spotlight was a brilliant path for celebrities to pave down as if a bright dream beamed upon the red carpet. As they flaunted the shrouded creamy sheets of silk dresses and the aristocratic cutting lines of black suits, intermittent bursts of artificial white lights casted on them yet they didn't flail or wince, accustomed to the mechanical whirring and the noises clicking as the shutters captured their flawless outfit and model-like poses.

With a bag hung over your right shoulder, you stared at them in awe, a thought struck you hard that you could never be like them; famous, talented and gorgeous from head to toe, almost nearing to perfection. You shifted your attention to the oncoming limousine and chevrolet van, waiting for the most famous girl group, Red Velvet.

Your life was just humble but not anymore when you became Seulgi's most famous fansite as you garnered thousands of followers for your up-to-date, aesthetic and natural shots about Red Velvet's main dancer. With your supreme popularity among Reveluv, Seulgi recognised you as her most promising fan and that was enough to make your life complete.

You angled your camera, the lens jutted out on a highly polished brass cylinder and finished at the end with a black metal rim. You adjusted the focus and zoom ring clockwise and anti-clockwise for the perfect high definition shot. A blonde haired head jutted out from the black suv, the colour and style perfectly framed against his fair face. He paraded his muscular long legs and rose on his feet as his dress shoes planted on the red carpet. His black suit was as crisp as a new banknote and was perfectly tailored over his lean yet muscular figure.

The shutter opened soundlessly at the front to reveal the lens, the back was a perfect high definition picture of what the camera was aiming at. Naturally, you captured him. Perhaps looking at the screen wasn't fully satisfying so your head peered over the camera, gaping openly as you scrutinized him from head to toe.

His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite and his eyes were full of intensity. He had a darker shade of blonde eyebrows which sloped downwards in a serious expression, ripe and plump lips for kissing, and bold thighs and a firm chest. Fans and photographers screamed Monsta X and Lee Jooheon.

The feeling was so strange, overwhelming yet made you feel complete. Your heart was dancing around your chest, feeling light like you were on top of the world. You were completely infatuated with the idol named Jooheon. It was beautiful but everything turned frightening when flocks of photographers and fans squeezed through, the barricade almost toppling over and being at the front, you could have tripped.

However, it was as if time traveled slower at the moment when Jooheon rushed to the barricade infront of you, holding onto it with all his might. As soon as your eyes met him, you blushed and melted into his gaze. Visible veins popped in his arms as he gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw, resisting the weight of the barricade from falling. Jooheon stared at you for a moment before a smile of relief plastered on his lips and his eyes curved into crescents. The tension that had kept him up melted into nothing as your safety was assured.

"Careful there. See you around,"he saluted at you with two fingers and a wink before sauntering back to where his members were. The precious dimple that crinkled skipped a beat in your heart and you had a smile that made you happy about being alive. Perhaps it was time for you to be Jooheon's fansite owner apart from Seulgi.

"See you,"you grinned while showing all your teeth.

--

a/n: can u imagine meeting monsta x from up close? i met them during a concert and i was pretty much near the stage. i was awestrucked and in disbelief that i didnt take a picture because seeing their face in real was just wow, like im looking at handsome angels.