74. You and I [Shownu]

A/N: i know i know, i haven't update for like 2 weeks. i'm actually preparing for my enrollment so i had a lot of things to do. i'm so so sorry MonbebeXShownu you must have waited for very long :( actually, i always use my phone to type out my stories and publish them but ever since the new wattpad update, the typing process got slower so i guess i have to get used to typing on my computer

--

A small smile crept across your face, your cheeks protruding. Combining the muscles of a competitive swimmer, deep-set eyes and defined facial features, he possessed a restless vitality.  He could make others congregate just to hear him speak and admire his well-built body. In fact, you were lucky because that admirable man is your  ESL teacher. He conducted private lessons for students who wish to study this subject but with the condition that English isn't their first language. Truth be told, you were quite fluent already since you had lessons since high school but you came for his class just so you could see him.

To your astonishment, Mr Son looked at you and tilted his head. You blinked and immediately stared at your paper with flushed red cheeks. His eyes gave you the thrill every time.  

"I shall end the lesson. Have a good weekend everyone,"he announced.

Everyone packed their bags and sauntered out of class. You took your own sweet time just so you could see Mr Son longer. 

"Y/N."

You shot your head up and saw Mr Son by the desk, looking straight at you.

"Yes?"you answered.

"I want to talk to you,"he said so seriously. Your eyebrows furrowed as you thought of possible topics he might want to speak about. However, all you had in your mind was unanswered questions as you came for his lesson regularly and handed in your work to him on time. In fact, he has never spoken to you face to face. What other reason would he want to meet you for?

Clueless, you grabbed your bag and ambled over to his desk. You watched as he sorted out his files and switched off his laptop before diverting his attention to you. "What is it, Mr Son?"you asked as you clenched onto the strap of your bag.

"Is there any particular reason why you're continuing this class?"he folded his arms and cocked a brow.

You blinked blankly. 'To see you,'you thought in your head. Of course, you couldn't say that out loud. "I just thought that I needed more practice,"you lied.

Mr Son sat on the desk and stared at you. You could feel the turbulent push from within as his eyes lingered on you. You gulped.

"I don't want you to continue this class. You have been doing very well so you shouldn't pay for the private lessons anymore. You know it's not cheap,"explained Mr Son.

You tilted your head. "B-but, shouldn't a teacher tell his student to continue practicing?"

Truth be told, there were other students in the class who did extremely well in their task. Perhaps, they could even surpass you but you didn't quite understand why Mr Son handpicked you among the rest. You couldn't help but to be bothered. Just then, Mr Son sauntered to the door and closed it shut. Your stomach knotted up as you felt the surging soft panic. 'Why did he close the door?'you thought.

As Mr Son ambled to your direction, you stepped backwards instinctively. You bumped onto the table and gulped when he stood infront of you.

"M-Mr Son?"you stammered.

"Can we be informal? We're only three years apart,"he spoke.

"H-huh?"

The beating of your heart got louder and louder. The sound was intolerable. You searched deep into his eyes but couldn't figure out what he meant.

"I don't want you to continue this lesson because I don't wish to have a student and teacher relationship,"he added.

'Gosh, what is Mr Son saying? He's making me even more confused,'you thought as you remained silent. The elongated eye contact was uncomfortable.

"I want a you and I relationship."

Your brain stuttered for a moment. It was as if the impact had knocked every wisp of air from your lungs as you stood there motionless, totally stunned as his words bounced around inside your skull. It wasn't over. Your bowels suddenly churned when Mr Son took a step closer to you, leaving only a small distance in between.

You leaned backwards but unexpectedly, Mr Son's hands drifted to your hip. He pulled you closer and angled his head slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to yours. Without any hesitation, he slowly moved in and kissed you. Your warm scarlet lips and his plump velvety lips compelled against each other, finally united.

Epiphany and elation percolated into his veins and soon, he continued to press his lips more impenetrably and rougher onto yours. His insistent mouth was parting your trembling lips, sending wild tremors along your nerves and inflicting sensations you had never known you were capable of feeling. You kissed him back, the kiss getting deeper.

Your hands began to slide up his broad chest and encircled his neck. At that moment, you didn't care if he was a teacher. This felt right. The heat flowing through your body began to grow as you felt his body brushing against yours.

Your eyes leisurely began to open as you pulled away, eyes fixed on his shirt.

"M-Mr Son, I-"

"Let's date."

You shot your head up, noticing how serious he was. For the first time, you felt such emotion. Furthermore, your first kiss was stolen by Mr Son. You like him too and so did he, why not take the chance?

"S-sure, Son Hyunwoo."

--

A/N: idk if this is good or not up to your expectations but i hope u like it :) pls comment if i have anything to improve on. i will really appreciate it.