31. Incomparable [I.M]

You bit your hairband and gathered all your hair together into a high ponytail. As you secured your hair with the hairband, your eyes happened to land onto Changkyun and his friends, bullying the poor guy. It was always the same student they picked on just because he was nerdy and from what you heard, he came from a wealthy family.

You heaved a sigh and glared at I.M. That's what people called him but you'd rather call his name, Changkyun. Yes, you are daring enough to call him Changkyun when everyone in the school calls him by his nickname but it's not like you ever called him before.

You averted your gaze away and resumed on reading your book. You tried hard to focus but your mind gets interrupted by the constant bellows and hollers. You rolled your eyes and groaned, closing your book shut. You gritted your teeth and glared at Changkyun.

You rose up from your seat and got startled when a male student with deep dimples and large brown eyes approached you. You scrutinized him from head to toe and cocked a brow at him. He was seen biting his lip and tapping both his feet.

"Yes? Do I know you?"you asked him.

"I-I'm Sewoon, from class 4/3."

'Sewoon? 4/3? I don't even know anyone from that class,'you thought.

"Err, I have something for you."

He revealed what he hid behind his back to you and finally, you saw a heart-shaped red box tied with a ribbon and a small card pasted on it. You looked at him and then back onto the gift again. You took the gift reluctantly with furrowed brows. 'What's this?'you thought.

You opened up the card and read the content.

Do you want to watch a movie with me?:)

You cleared your throat and opened up the box. Inside was a variety of chocolates with different flavours. 'Aw that's sweet,'you thought. You let out a small smile but your smile faded as soon as you heard Changkyun's voice beside you.

"A confession?"he asked.

You rolled your eyes and ignored him. You looked up to Sewoon and noticed how afraid he was when Changkyun came. He was the school bully and a psychopath so everyone gets shivers down their spine when his presence is known.

"Sewoon, I-"

"You should have gave her books instead of chocolates. She likes books you know,"said Changkyun as he sauntered to Sewoon and threw his arm over his shoulder. Sewoon's hands shivered and his body tensed up.

"I think-"

"She's mine so if I see you meeting her again, I'll kill you alright? Take back the gift and eat it when you're down,"interrupted Changkyun once more. 'Mine? What nonsense.'

"I-I'm sorry,"stammered Sewoon as he took away the gift from your hands in a rush and scattered away from Changkyun as soon as he released him.

You scoffed and watched Sewoon leave. 'He's good-looking man,'you thought but the fact that Changkyun threatened a handsome guy not to meet you again made your blood boil. You shot daggers at Changkyun. He shrugged and shooed his friends away, leaving you and Changkyun alone. You scoffed when Changkyun sat on the bench and pointed to the vacant seat beside him. You rolled your eyes and ambled away.

However, you felt a grip on your hair and soon after, Changkyun pulled off the hairband from your hair. You turned to him with your hair dropping down to your shoulders and widened your eyes like an owl.

"What was that for?!"you hollered.

"Wow you're rude, raising your voice at me. For the first time I feel so scared,"chuckled Changkyun.