EP.19|I Fight For The Ones I Love!

Midnight leaps in the air and swings downward toward Hunter, who blocks the overhead attack. “Well I guess we’re doing this…” Hunter counters more of Midnight's blows and pushes her back. He tries some of his own slashes that Midnight dodges.

He then takes out his other two swords and leaps high in the air for a Santoryu attack. Midnight manages to step back in time to avoid Hunter's attack, which destroys the house right next to them. Midnight then turns into her black winged armor, surprising her opponent.

As its name implies, this armor is black in color, sporting some silver trimming. A distinctive feature of the armor is its pair of wings, which are reminiscent of those of a Dragon or a bat. Around Midnight’s neck is a neck guard decorated by several gems, and, while wearing this armor, her long scarlet hair is tied up in a high ponytail, with two bangs framing her face.

Her large shoulder pads, each composed of two silver-edged plates one over the other, sport silver crosses on them too, and flank the high collar, whose shape is reminiscent of that of a dress.

The silver-edged breastplate reveals a fair amount of Midnight’s cleavage and belly, with plates flanking her hips and reaching down to her very large waist guard, composed of very long, silver-edged plates shaped like feathers and decorated by silver crosses.

The waist guard leaves the front of Midnight’s body exposed, with her groin being covered by a dark indument. The slim gauntlets come equipped with prominent protection for her hands, each sporting silver patterns. The plates guarding her legs are silver-edged on her thighs and knees, but pitch black dark on her metal greaves.

“Woah! What!?” Hunter yelled in shock. “We both might die here, if so you’re going to hell with me!” Midnight flew downwards and grabbed Hunter before kicking him into a nearby rooftop. Hunter quickly regained his footing.

“Neat trick....” Midnight then dives towards the roof to attack Hunter, who avoids her continuous attacks by leaping to the other rooftops. Midnight turned into her Fire Queen armor and causes a large flaming explosion that Hunter dodges by leaping off the rooftop.

This armor is predominantly dark red in color, but also has orange and black parts, with the orange parts being shaped like flames and the other parts being reminiscent of Dragon's limbs. It consists of the following parts: the breastplate, the gauntlets and the greaves.

The breastplate lacks pauldrons, revealing Midnight's shoulders, and extends down to cover her groin, revealing her legs and, in a way, being reminiscent of a one piece swimming suit, with an orange part covering her breasts and another one circling her waist like a belt. The black parts are mostly decorative, with the exception of the one covering her groin.

The breastplate also possesses a pair of Dragon-like wings attached to it. The gauntlets sport prominent orange decorations, along with small claw-like protrusions on the hands.

The greaves are shaped like Dragon's claws which possess orange-colored knee guards and black parts which extend up from the knees to the upper part of the thighs. In addition to all of this, while donning this outfit, Midnight's hair is tied into a pair of high, long pigtails by clips, resembling Dragon's horns in some way.

Hunter then gets up to continue the battle but is quickly distracted by a flame on his clothes causing him to panic and roll on the ground to put it out while Midnight watches and chuckles. “Try laughing at this!” He throws compressed air projectiles at her, knocking her away. Hunter charges, but she blocks with her Frosty armor.