EP.93|Disguises

EP.93|Disguises

Jasper ran thru the forest, his mind filled with anger as well as his blood. People taking Raja to that stupid box Jasper scrunched up his fist.

“Jasper.” A soft voice called out, making him stop in his tracks.

“Blueberry” Jasper turned around to see said ‘blueberry’ “what are you doing here?” “I don't want you to get hurt” Evie rested her hand on his shoulder “that’s why I’m coming with you”

“Gods, you’re the best Evie.” Jasper smiled, kissing Evie softly. “Come on, she’s my daughter too.” Evie winked.

“Daughter?” Jasper tilted his head. “Well yeah, don't you remember what you said back there?” Evie raised her eyebrow, Jasper then remember what he said and chuckled.

“You care about Raja just as much as I do.” Evie smiled, the two running thru the forest.

Raja was thrown back into her jail cell to see Olive smoking once again. “You might wanna get up kid.” Olive suggested.

“I-I can’t.” Raja stumbled to her feet, only to fall again. Olive sighed and got up from her corner, walking over to Raja.

Olive hands started to glow as she pressed them on Raja’s stomach lightly. “You’re lucky I like you kid.” Olive scoffed, healing Raja’s wounds.

“Look kid, I’ve been in this box for a year now.” Olive started. “But the box only got here 2 weeks ago. How have you been here for a year?” Raja asked.

“The box moves from place to place, a year ago they attacked my island.” Olive continued “from what I learned, it’s best just to keep your head down and stay quiet.” Olive warned her.

“But, this isn't right.” Raja coughed. “I know it isn't right, but it’s what we have to do. There’s no escaping.” a puff of smoke escaped Olive’s lips.

Once she finished healing Raja she got up and sat in her dark corner once again. Suddenly, the guard came back and picked up Raja.

“Put me down!!” Raja yelled. “My gods, will you shut up!” The guard groaned as he dragged Raja down the hall till they reached pair of white doors.

“Where are you taking me?!” Raja yelled as the doors opened revealing room filled with men all sitting at a round table with suits on.

“Let’s start the bidding shall we?” Raymond smirked, bringing fear to Raja’s eyes.

After miles of running, Evie and Jasper reached the dreaded “Box”. It was a very large brown stone cube with ivy growing all over it. “Ready?” Evie asked thru the ear piece.

“Yeah, I’m ready.” He answered, he was currently climbing up the side to the box.

“There’s two guards in the front.” Evie observed. Evie the hopped up onto one of the trees near the guard and stared at them intensively.

“Crystal arrow.” a crystalized arrow formed in Evie’s hands. She then grabbed an apple from her bag that was coated in a green poison.