EP.146|Ice Ice Baby

EP.146|Ice Ice Baby

“Well, well, well, I really didn't think you go so far that you cut off his arm.” Magdir laughed. Operetta turned towards him, her eyes filled with rage. “How could you!” Operetta yelled.

“What? Make you fight the one person you love? It was fairly easy, it’s a curse called Puppet Master. It lets me control you.” Magdir explained. “How...how could you...make me fight him.”

Operetta kissed Hunter’s forehead “this time, I’ll save you Hunter.” she got up and formed an ice sword in her hand “you’re really gonna fight me? Please, you can't touch me” Magdir laughed.

“What me.” Operetta smirked. “Alright, you asked for it.” Magdir shrugged as he transformed into a medieval suit of armor, made of an unknown, but clearly durable space-gray metal.

His armor is the same shade of gray, while the internal parts of the armor, namely the helmet's viewing area, take on a jet black color.

Magdir now stands at least twice as tall as Operetta and wields a longsword which appears to be made of the same metal as its body, which is nearly the same height as Magdir.

She backflips just as Magdir brings his blade down on where she was. Operetta darted forward, getting a hit on her enemy before twirling into a landing.

Magdir swings again, but she dashes away and lands several spinning slashes on the creature.

He retaliates when she uppercuts into the air, arcing his sword around and hitting Operetta’s blade, which she brings up just in time to merely knock her back.

When she slowed down, Operetta looked up to see Magdir leaping into the air and hurling the sword down on her, then swinging it back up in an effort to get its fast-moving target.

He finally hits her blade again, and she’s knocked away until she rolled back on her feet.

With white energy now gathered on her fingertips, Operetta motioned it to the ground beneath her, and a snowflake symbol appears that propels her forward at extreme speeds.

Despite Magdir’s attempts to slash at her, Operetta disappeared and reappeared all around him, leaping through the air using her ice glyphs and landing a blow with each pass.

After a slash to the face, Magdir aimed at Operetta’s feet, who leaped over it and gets an undefended fist to her head.

Operetta is launched yet again, but this time, her attempt to get back up is weak and unsure.

Come on Operetta, you have to get up! You have to fight him! The moon makes itself known when the clouds in front of it pass, showering Operetta in its light.

She stands back up, eyeing Magdir with blood trailing down the left side of her face, and held out her sword.

Magdir ran up and dropped his sword on her, but it meets her sword and is deflected off of it.

Weiss switches it up and spins, creating a wave of ice when she strikes it into the ground, freezing Magdir in place.

He swings again, but Operetta ran ahead and jumped on the sword. She rolled on the broadsword and slashes at her foe, destroying the ice crystals in shards of ice but impaling his weapon into the ground.