EP.86|The Night Before The Search

Mal awoke to the sound of murmuring. She rubbed her eyes to see Ben still awake, laying down and looking at the ceiling. “Honey, everything okay?” Mal yawned a bit. “What? Oh, yeah, I’m okay.” Ben turned to his side.

“He’s lying.” Midnight informed her. “Yeah, no shit sherlock.” Mal scoffed.

“Ben, please, just tell me what’s wrong.” Mal wrapped her arms around his waist. “It’s nothing, Mal.” Ben sifted out of Mal’s arms.

“Benjamin Beastly. I’m your wife from gods sakes! Why are you lying to me?” Mal scolded. “Mal, I’m just not tired. Okay?” Ben told her.

“Okay, that’s it.” Mal placed her hand on Ben’s forehead causing her eyes to glow.

“I told you to tell me if you’re having nightmares.” Mal reminded him. “I didn’t want to wake you up.” Ben said.

“Look, you’re having these nightmares that affect your psyche massively. You need to talk to me.”

“I said it’s fine. Now, we need to sleep.” Ben rested his head on the pillow.

“Fine, if you won’t talk to me, at least let me help you another way.” Mal whispered in his ear as she kissed Ben’s neck.

Her hands ran down from his chest all the way down to his abdominal muscles.

“Mal…” He groaned. “Told ya I could help.” Mal whispered. “So, are you gonna talk to me?” Mal asked. “Alright.” Ben sat up.

“Lately, I’ve been having nightmares where you keep dying and Lucifer is just there laughing at me as you got crucified. There’s just so much blood, and fire, and yelling.” Ben started shaking a little.

“You know it’s just a nightmare. I’ll always be here when I wake up.” Mal kissed Ben’s lips softly.

“I know, just please, promise you’ll stay forever.” Ben kissed back. “Oh course I do.” Mal smiled thru the kiss.

“I’ll stay forever.”

CJ sat on the balcony, looking at the sky. “Hey Pirate Princess.” Carlos greeted, wrapped his arms around CJ.

“Hey.” CJ smiled as Carlos kissed the bite mark on CJ’s neck. “Carlos~” CJ jerked her head back.

“Saw it louder.” Carlos whispered as he sucked on the bite mark. “Carlos!” CJ yelled out it pleasure.

“Won’t someone hear us?” CJ said. “Not if we be quite.” Carlos’s hands went under her shirt.

“You have no idea what you do to me.” Carlos growled. “Show me then.” CJ whispered. Carlos swooped up CJ and brought her inside.

“You really want this animal?” Carlos smirked. “I wouldn't want to be with anyone else.” CJ smiled.

“God that smile is amazing!” Carlos bit his lip. Somehow, Carlos still had last affects from mating season.

“Are you sure? Cause I’m not going easy on you CJ.” Carlos warned. “I’m sure. Plus, who said I liked it easy?” CJ smirked. “Alright then, you asked for it.”