EP.161|Two Realms

EP.161|Two Realms

“How long are they supposed to be out this long?’ Cruella asked Hex, both Hunter and CJ have been asleep for a while now and neither of their spouses would leave their side.

“Normally, they would have woken up by now, but both of them had poison in their arms so they’re going to be out longer.

Cruella looked at CJ’s new arm to see it was made out of strong red metal with white on the side, it almost looked like a real hand. Once she tried to reach for it, Carlos growled at her.

“I know you did not just growl at me, Carlos.” Cruella glared at him, Carlos whimpered. She grabbed the water spray and sprayed it at Carlos making him hiss “bad wolf! You don't growl at family!”

Carlos started muttering curse words in spanish, Cruella sprayed him again “just because I don't understand spanish like you and your dad do, I at least understand the curse words.”

Carlos chuckled and cuddled up next to CJ, his ears perked up when he heard CJ waking up.

“How long have I been out?” she rubbed her eyes. “A while, about a day.” Carlos replied, turning back into a human.

CJ examined her new arm, moving her fingers around “it feels like a real arm.” she pointed her palm at Hex, causing a dust disc to shoot out and almost hit Hex.

“That's new.” CJ sweatdropped. “I programmed it to sync up with your magi just like your regular arm would. Your magi was easy to sink up, Hunter on the other hand, not so much.” Hex explained. “Is that why it hurts so much?” Hunter yawned, rubbing his new arm, it was black and red.

“Yeah, your magi comes from your blood and Brazzan so I had to sync the magi into your veins and blood flow.” Hex said. Hunter opened his hand, making a medium bubble of blood.

It soon popped when a large crash came from Maleficent’s library. Hex, Cuella, Carlos, CJ, Hunter and Operetta ran to the library to see Maleficent was pissed.

“What do you mean my daughter’s gone?!” she roared. “We-well, yo-you see.” Eddie stammered, her back against the wall with Maleficent's arms blocking her from running.

“What? And it better be a good answer.” Maleficent sneered. Eddie gulped “Mrs. Queen!” Eddie yelled, both Esther and Evie came rushing in.

“Maleficent! Get off Eddie.” Esther pushed her out of the way, Eddie fell to her knees, trying to catch her breath. “Let me at her Esther! Let me at her!” Maleficent struggled to get past Esther and Arcadia.

“She’s the Magic Mirror spirit’s daughter you idiot!” Esther scolded. “Oh,” Maleficent calmed down “sorry. What happened to my daughter?”

“She...mirror…” Eddie got up, finally being able to breathe “your daughter is in the mirror realm.”

“EXCUSE ME?!” Maleficent’s eyes began glowing bright green, Eddie hid behind Evie, shivering. 

“Maleficent, how about we calm down?” Stefan suggested, Maleficent sighed and calmed down. “Thank you.” Stefan kissed her cheek.

“Th-The mirror realm is made up of 2 parts,” Eddie’s hand formed a hologram of a mirror maze with two parts, one that was light, and the other was dark “the front mirror is composed of all the happy memories we see like love, hope, friendship, peace,”