EP.138|The Hideout

EP.138|The Hideout

Days Till Wedding: 10 days, 20 hours, and 16 minutes.

“Hunter! Where the hell are we going?” Ben questioned, Hunter just growled “somewhere.” “yeah, that’s specific.” Carlos rolled his eyes.

“Look, we get it your mad that Nicholas has Operetta now, but this isn't a healthy way to let out your anger.” CJ pointed out.

Hunter had no control of his body, Brazzan completely took over. Brazzan! Where the hell are you taking me?!” Hunter scolded. “To show you the truth.” Brazzan vaguely replied.

The group then stopped when they reached a field of vines. Hunter finally got control his body “walk inside.” Brazzan commanded as Hunter walked inside to see a rebel base.

Brazzan, what is this?” Hunter questioned. “This is a rebel base! No wonder Brazzan brought you here. I knew something was off about the king.” Demonia said.

“What do you mean?” Evie asked. “What she means is that the “Nicholas” you see. Is a demon.” A voice behind Evie shortly explained.

They all turned around to see a badly bruised and bandaged up Nicholas. “YOU!!” Hunter lunged at Nicholas, tackling him to the ground.

“Hunter! It’s me!” Nicholas whimpered, putting his arms up in his face. “Yeah, I know it’s you! You took my Music Note away!” Hunter yelled.

“No, Magdir did!” Nicholas yelled back. “What?” Hunter got off of him. “I’m Nicholas, the one in the palace, the one who took Operetta, that’s Magdir doing.” Nicholas explained.

“He took control of my body the day I left you in the jungle. I found a way to detach myself from him. However, he found out, and as you can see, things didn't go so well.” Nicholas chuckled.

“Nicholas,” A sweet voice said, Nicholas smiled “you shouldn’t be up, all your wounds aren’t healed yet.”

She had caramel like skin, wavey tangerine colored hair, emerald green eye. She wore a leather jacket with a green shirt under it and black jeans with black shoes.

“Anissa, I’m fine.” Nicholas chuckled, kissing Anissia. “That’s what you always say. Yet, you never are.” Anissa chuckled as well.

Anissa then saw Hunter and tackled him into a hug “Hunter! What are you doing here?” Anissa cheered. “He’s trying to get his mate back from Magdir.” Nicholas answered for him.

“Wait, Operetta’s your mate? Awe, I’ve seen her in town before, she’s so cute.” Anissa gushed. “We need to find a way to get her back.” Hunter stated.

“The only way to get her back is to make sure she remembers you. What mark did she have on her neck?” Nicholas asked.

“It was her heart note with a crown and the devil pitchforks.” Hunter described. The Vk’s followed Nicholas and Anissa into a tent filled with book.

Nicholas grabbed one and opened to the page with the crown and the pitchforks “that’s the one.” Hunter pointed to the picture.