EP.82|Animal VS Pirate

“Carlos. What have they done to you?” CJ asked, looking at Carlos’s red eyes. “I changed. A lot. Lucifer helped me with that, and they can help you to.” Carlos replied.

“No, I just want the only Carlos back. Not this.” CJ referred to the new changes to Carlos.

“This is me now. Either you can except it or go down in history as a failure like some of the people in these book.” Carlos said, picking up one of the book and placing it back on the table.

“But this isn't you.” CJ explained, holding Carlos’s hands in her owns.

“CJ, you need to move on. I’m gonna give you one chance to let you get out of here. I don't wanna hurt you CJ.” Carlos let go of her hands.

“No, I’m not leaving unless you come back with me.” CJ declared, touching Carlos’s shoulder. Suddenly, CJ could see what was happening inside of Carlos’s brain.

“You’re still in there. Something is blocking you from returning back to your normal.” Carlos then smacked CJ’s hand away from her shoulder.

“You. Saw. NOTHING!” Carlos yelled, Carlos then starts flying in mid air preparing for combat. Carlos shoots a beam down at CJ, who leaps to the side before facing her new enemy.

The two empaths shoot powerful beams at each other which clash and starts burning the library. “No! Not the books!” CJ yelled.

Carlos flies to the side and shoots another beam that CJ deflects to the wall. CJ used her telekinesis to send some nearby furniture towards Carlos. Carlos summons a part of his soul, that was shaped as a raven, into the air.

“Darkness takes you!” The shadowy raven destroys the furniture with one swipe and charges towards CJ. CJ used a teleportation spell to escape outside and witnesses the burning library. “Oh no! Not again!”

Carlos teleports near CJ and punches her before kicking her into a portal that sends CJ crashing in the nearby forest. Carlos entered the portal as CJ recovers from the blow. CJ notices the trees are covered by dark magic and start flying.

“Huh?!” CJ was in shock. “Aran vigis maldifidii!” Carlos starts lifting a number of trees and tossing them at her opponent.

CJ uses her agility and magic to destroy the trees or dodge them. Carlos then condenses all the trees for one massive attack. CJ summons her the earth to increase her magic and withstand the barrage.

“Is that all you can do?!” Carlos yelled. Carlos's cloak changes to white as his magic increases and covers the area in darkness.

CJ struggles to maintain her stance and casts the Want It, Need It spell on a nearby rock. She is seen ducking in the ground as the darkness dissipates.

“Please work!” CJ hoped, closing her eyes. CJ opens her eyes only to find Carlos obsessively hugging and drooling the nearby rock she cast the spell on.

“I want it! I need it! It’s mine, all mine!” Carlos sounded like Creature from Lord Of The Rings.

CJ starts flying in the air more confidently.

“I’ve got you right where I want you!” CJ smirked as Carlos stood up and angrily faces CJ, as she gained additional eyes. Carlos was now in his Dark Carlos form.

“GET AWAY FROM IT!!!” As CJ is startled by her challenger, Carlos sends his soul-raven to envelop her enemy.

CJ manages to cast one last spell before she's cast into darkness. Carlos uses his empath magic to drain CJ of her emotions, causing her to turn gray.

Before Carlos delivers the killing blow, she's hit with CJ's magic and turned into a potted plant. Carlos's Soul-Self releases CJ from it's grasp.

After CJ is released, she barely had the strength to cast on last spell, due to her drained emotional state. She walks up to the plant with Carlos's cloak wrapped around it and prepares to stomp it with his foot.

“Sorry to “soil” your fun!” Carlos laughed. Carlos's soul-self emerges from the sky at high speeds and dive bombs right into CJ, causing a huge explosion and leaving only a CJ-shaped hole in the ground.

For a second it seemed like Carlos won, that second soon passed when Carlos felt a sword go thru his back.

“Release!” CJ yelled as she quickly removed the sword causing a black mist to exit out of Carlos’s body.

“Carlos?” CJ asked, breathing heavily. “CJ?” Carlos asked weakly. Surprisingly, the stab wound was gone. CJ looked at Carlos to see she was back to normal.

The real Carlos.