EP.46|How To "Take Out" The Competition

EP.46|How To “Take Out” The Competition

“Why is this so heavy!” CJ complained. “Well, it’s not my fault! Humans are heavy!” Carlos scolded. “This isn't your fault? Do you remember how we go to this point?” CJ scowled as Carlos sighed.

It all started early that morning.

“Will those two every shut up?” Ben groaned. “I love you.” Philip gushed. “No I love you.” CJ gushed, kissing Philip. “No, and she doesn't even know she’s hurting Carlos.” Evie sighed, drinking tea. “Does she even care? I mean, she barely talks to Carlos anymore.” Hunter stated.

“Nope. I think she’s doing this to get back at Carlos.” Jasper guessed. “Back for what?” Mal questioned. “I don't know. But, she needs to stop.” Operetta replied. “Speaking of Carlos, where is he anyways?” Zeref asked.

At that moment, Carlos was room of the dorm room, hugging his knees and hanging his head with utter despair. “Why him?” He muttered into his arms. “There are tons of other people in this world, but CJ chose him.” Carlos added as Alvarez appeared next to him. “Hey Alvarez.” Carlos greeted, his voice so monotone.

“This is about CJ, huh?” Alvarez guessed, even though the answer was obvious. “You need to get over her. I know it’s gonna be hard, but you have to do this.” Alvarez told him.

“But how, how do you get over a girl you see every time you sleep. Or everytime you close your eyes!” Carlos exclaimed. “You just do.” Alvarez rested his paw on Carlos’s shoulder.

“How do you know?” Carlos asked, looking into Alvarez eyes. “I used to be in love with Zypher, I still am, but he doesn't know that.” Alvarez sighed with the weight of the world. “Wait. Does that mean…” Carlos began.

“I identify as a girl. Well, I’m transgender. I didn’t want to tell you until I was sure you seem like a person I can trust.” Alvarez said. “Does Zypher know?” Carlos asked. “That I’m transgender? Yes. That I still like him. No.” Alvarez answered.

“But look, you need to get over CJ. It may be hard, and will take a long time. But it’s the best time for the both of you.” Alvarez suggested as the disappeared back into his mind.

Suddenly, Ben came out in total panic. “Carlos! Come inside quick.” Ben fantically said. “Why?” Carlos asked. “The Animal Control took Dude!” Ben said as Carlos quickly came inside but it was too late. Dude was gone.

“What happened?!” Carlos yelled. “Your dog attacked CJ! So I called Animal Control!” Philip shortly explained as Carlos grabbed his collar. “You already took her, but you just had to make it worse didn’t you!” Carlos yelled, pinning him to the wall.

“Carlos! Come on. We have to catch the truck!” Evie yelled as Carlos growled at Philip. “I’ll deal with you when I get back.” Carlos slammed him against the wall before running out to chase the truck.

It was a lost cause, the truck was already gone. “Where’s that truck stopping?” Carlos asked. “Their office, I don't think it’s that far from here.” Freddie answered as Carlos began running as fast as he can. I’ll be damned if they take my dog! Carlos thought stopping at their office.

“Where’s my dog?” Carlos asked, grabbing the man behind the desk by his collar. “Small and brown?” He asked timidly. “Yep.” Carlos answered seriously. “He’s in the back.” The man said as Carlos rushed to the back to see Dude in one of the cages.

“Dude. What happened?” Carlos asked, opening the cage. “You didn’t actually attack CJ did you?” Carlos asked as Dude shook his head, he got up and scratched the wall. “You just scratched him? Then why would Philip call animal control?” Carlos asked. “Unless…” Carlos gasped.

“I’ll be back.” Carlos ran out of the office and back towards the school to see CJ breathing heavily, blood everywhere of her body with Philip lying on the floor. “What the hell?!” Carlos gasped.

“He was trying...to take the...Hook-Hook fruit...that’s the only...reason why...he dated me...was to get the damn fruit!” CJ yelled running to stab his once more but Carlos rested his hand on her shoulder.

“He’s not worth it.” Carlos said, as CJ dropped her sword, staring at it. “Is this what it’s gonna be like now? There aren’t any boys who want to date me. For me? Cause it seems like all the boys want are the damn fruit.” CJ sighed, kneeling on the floor.

“This is my mother’s sword and I killed somebody with it. I don't think that’s what she wanted me to do with it.” CJ groaned. “But, didn't you have to protect the fruit with all cost. So I think this is a pass.” Carlos chuckled.

“Your such an idiot.” CJ chuckled also. “Not all boys are like that.” Carlos said. “Name one.” CJ said, resting her head on Carlos’s shoulder. “Um...me…” Carlos muttered.

“What?” CJ asked. “Me.” He said a little louder this time. “Huh?” CJ asked as Carlos’s eyes turned red with gold and white specks again. “Me!” He answered, his hands cupping her face.

“What?!” CJ’s face turned red. “People in this world are greedy as hell. But not everyone. I’m one of those people. I don't want the Hook fruit. You know I don't. What I’m trying to say is-” but before Carlos could finish, CJ lips attached to his.

“Was this what you were trying to say?” CJ smirked. “Yeah.” Carlos smiled. “Your such an idiot.” CJ chuckled as the kissed again. This time it was more passionate.

Oh, my gods...I’m kissing CJ! Carlos thought as the two kept kissing. CJ laying on the floor, her golden hair fanned out. Carlos stared at her, blinking a few times. “Is something wrong?” CJ asked. “No, this is usually when I wake up.” Carlos answered as CJ chuckled, tearing up a bit. “Why are you crying?” Carlos asked.

“I have love.” CJ smiled as her and Carlos kissed, his hands running thru her golden sunshine hair. The smell of cherries and vanilla filled his senses. He hoped for months that one day he finally kiss her, that day was today. Every part of him wanted CJ.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down close. “That was sudden.” Carlos chuckled. “Can you blame me? All these months, not having the courage to do anything and now since your here. I can finally do everything I wanted.” CJ whispered in his ear.

“Is that so?” Carlos smirked as well. “So, what should we do first. Dispose of the dead body. Or make out in front of the dead body?” CJ asked. “I choose the second one.” Carlos answered as CJ laughed. “Fine, then we have to dispose of the body.” CJ said as she kissed Carlos.

CJ unbuttoned Carlos’s shirt, still not parting the kiss. Why am I acting like this? CJ thought as fully took off his shirt. She felt like she needed this, she wanted this, she wanted every part of Carlos and she was gonna get it.

“Hey, CJ, are you okay? You keep staring at the body?” Carlos asked. “Yeah I’m fine.” CJ sighed. I have to stop thinking about that. CJ scolded herself.

~B~

“Why is this so heavy!” CJ complained. “Well, it’s not my fault! Humans are heavy!” Carlos scolded. “This isn't your fault? Do you remember how we go to this point?” CJ scowled as Carlos sighed, the both of them standing at the docks. “Ready?” Carlos asked as CJ threw him in. “Advenizen, Jerk.” Carlos laughed the two walking back to the school.