EP.41|I, Jasper Damoola, Am NOT In Denial.

“You two are dating?” Alistair asked, over video chat. “Yeah.” Zeref answered, kissing Freddie cheek. The sound of the door breaking was heard thru the video call. “My shiping sense is going off! Which one?” C.A asked excitedly.

“Shadows.” Bruce answered as C.A grabbed the computer. “Yes! 2 down! 3 more to go! Lizzie! Get the shipping board! Cross of Freddie and Zeref!” C.A called out as C.A started fangirling. “I’ll call you later.” Alistair chuckled.

“I can’t believe you two are dating!” Evie squealed. “Evie, calmed down, it’s 9:00 in the morning. Ben and Mal as still asleep.” Jasper groaned.

“But! This is romance! We must tell the queen and king!” Evie announced.

Meanwhile, Ben and Mal sat in the bathtub. Ben looked at Mal, like he was staring at her for the first time. “What?” Mal asked, chuckled. “Nothing. Just remembering how beautiful you are.” Ben smiled.

“Idiot.” Mal blushed, laying on top of him. “You know, I never done this before.” Ben informed her. “What? Lay in a bubble bath with your girlfriend? Not even with Briar?” Mal asked.

“Nope. She never liked bubble baths with me for some reason, she likes taking them in private.” Ben answered. “Isn't that a bit suspicious.” Mal chuckled.

“No, I mean she took them when I went off to the Villain Isles to get the VK’s. Oh, wait.” the realization then came to Ben. “Oh, she would take they with Winter.” Ben sighed.

“Ben, you really are clueless at times.” Mal laughed, blowing bubbles in his face. “Hey, can I ask you something?” Mal asked. “Anything.” Ben smiled.

“If you had a choice. Would you go back to Briar. If she wasn’t a lesbian?” Mal asked sadly. “Never, I would never Briar over you.” Ben said, kissing Mal’s lavender flavored lips.

“I love your lavender smell.” Ben said, taking a whiff of her scent. “Idiot.” Mal chuckled.

“Hey Malley.” Evie said, opening the door. “Evie!” Ben and Mal yelled in shock, Mal ducking her body under the bubbles.

“What are you doing in here?!” Ben yelled. “Hey dude.” Jasper smirked. “Why are you here Jasper?!” Mal yelled.

“Evie dragged me up here. But it looks like you two were occupied. But keep going. I don't mind.” Jasper said, taking a bite of his apple. “Pervert!” Ben and Mal yelled.

“Anyways. Apparently, Zeref and Freddie are dating. Now, I have to take care of this pervert!” Evie grabbed Jasper by the ear pulling him out of the bathroom.

“Also, Maddie wants to talk Wedding Day deets.” Evie added. “Ow!” Jasper yelled. “Shut up! How dare you interrupted them! Have you no decency?” Evie scolded closing the door behind him.

“Can you believe that might be my best man?” Ben chuckled. “Really?” Mal asked. “Yeah, either him or Zeref, Hunter, or Carlos.” Ben said. “Evie’s obviously gonna be my Maid of Honor.” Mal smiled.

“Speaking of weddings. I finally planned out honeymoon.” Ben smiled, grabbing his phone. “Where are we going?” Mal asked, Ben then showed her the phone.