EP.118|Exnes

EP.118|Exnes

Milton and Giles walked thru a busy town looking for the ingredients of the potion.

Milton was grumpy, being away from Courtly for so long made him miserable.

“Milton, stop moping.” Giles groaned. “It’s not my fault! I miss my Jester!” Milton moped.

“I miss Demonia and a look what happened to her.” Giles muttered.

“You’re still mad about Demonia?” Milton asked. “Yeah, I am. Well, not as mad as I was when it first happened.” Giles said.

“I still have the scar.” Milton chuckled. “Sorry about that, I was just so angry.” Giles chuckled as well.

“I should be sorry, I mean, after everything that happened, I didn’t get to say I’m sorry.” Milton sighed.

“I saw how much love you and Demonia shared, and I ruined that. For that, I’m sorry.”

“I know you’re sorry, I just miss her. It’s been years since her death, but it still hurts.”

Giles looked down at the black leather bracelet with two dragon heads biting down on a flame that connect the bracelet.

“You still have that?” Milton questioned.

“Yeah, she got it for me for our anniversary. She said it represented us, the dragons represent our bravery and the flame represents our love for each other.”

“I just miss her so much, it hurts.” Giles mumbled under his breath.

“If I could rewind time and save her, I would, have the gods make me the one who gets hurt instead of her.” Giles ran his fingers over the bracelet.

“I know no amount of sorry will fix what happened, and there’s no way of me getting her back, but what you and Demonia shared was special.” Milton rested his hand on his brother’s shoulder.

Giles nodded, Milton patted his back. “Come on, we need to find the ingredients.” Milton told him.

Giles looked down at the bracelet, I’ll always love you Demonia.

“I still don't trust this girl.” Ben glared at Velvet.

“Gods, Ben, what’s wrong with you? We found Velvet Cane, she’s gonna take us to Carlos.” CJ was hopefully, she was finally able to get to see her mater again.

“You’re just blinded by your mate withdrawal, first your freezing, second your angry, now your blind.” Ben noted, CJ’s growled and was about to tackled Ben but Mal held her back.

“Honestly, Ben, do you really wanna die today?” Mal chuckled as Mal stroked CJ’s hair, CJ purred like a happy kitten.

“Nya~” CJ purred, rubbing her cheeks against Mal’s. Ben sweatdropped, “okay then…” Ben chuckled nervously.

“You have nothing to worry about Ben. I trust Velvet.” Mal assured him. “Mmhm, well I don't.” Ben muttered “something’s off about her.”