EP.95|Looks Like You CAN Fight Fire With Fire

Evie woke up hours later, she was in what seemed to be an Indian Princess style room. She was strangely impressed, to say the least.

She looked down to see her clothes changed.

She now wore a revealing blue garb with a golden chain collar around the neck area, along with diamond earrings and matching colored hair accessories.

On her legs are two large diamond patches while around her arms are cape-like garments to complete her armor's design. She also had no footwear.

"What the hell?" Evie groaned, sitting up. "Hello princess," Raymond smirked, sitting beside Evie.

Evie quickly got out of the bed "where's Raja?! What did you do with me!" Evie yelled. "Calm down, I just changed your clothing, and bathed you. Chill." Raymond said as though it was nothing.

"Yo-You bath-bathed me?!" Evie shrieked, her face turning red. "How dare you invade my privacy! Take advantage of me!" Evie scolded.

"Look honey" Raymond tugged on the chain on Evie's neck "don't you forget who you belong to" he got closer to Evie's face, "say it."

"I belong to nobody! I'm my own woman!" Evie yelled in his face, this resulted in her being pushed to the ground. "Say it, Evie. Say who you're loyal to." Raymond stomped on her back.

"I'm loyal to my friends. The VK's. Poison Apple. The Queen family name. Raja. And my boyfriend Jasper!"

"Wrong answer hun!" Evie felt her back break. "You're mine! Got that you bitch?!" Raymond yelled, flinging her into the wall.

"Don't call me a bitch!" Evie growled. "I can call you whatever the fuck I want!" Raymond shouted.

Evie tried to summon her crystals but it was no use, whenever she did they would turn to dust.

"Sorry honey, that another part of the Scourge of Pain, it blocks off your magic." Raymond got close to Evie's face again.

"What do you want from me anyway?" Evie grimaced. "I want your crystals," Raymond said. "You mean my magi? Why exactly?" Evie asked.

Raymond then dragged Evie towards the window, showing her The Floor.

"The girls from the island only have so much Crystal Release magi, and for Lucifer's plan to continue, we need a certain type of Crystal Release magi."

"What plan?" Evie questioned. "There's a lot of 'phases' to the plan. But, for us to complete phase two, we need one specific type Crystal Release magi. And that's where you come in."

"See, the Queen Family has developed a certain type of Crystal Release form. A certain type that is supposed to be the higher level of Crystal Release."

Evie glared at Raymond.

"Queen's Rage."

"What does the Queen's Rage have to do with Lucifer's plan?"

Raymond the pulled her towards the other window to see a giant crystallized lotus flower cannon.

"This is what I like to calls Death's Flower. If power up correctly, it has the power to wipe out an entire continent." Raymond smirked evilly.