EP.26|Summer Fun Pool Time!

“This room is amazing!” Freddie cheered as her eyes lit up with excitement. In the living room there was a large couch and matching love seats in front of the glass table neatly sat in front of the fireplace which had a flat screen TV on top.

There were two hallways splitting off, one that lead to the kitchen/dining room, combination. As well as a bathroom.

The other lead to the bedrooms. Also on the terrace there was a few of Olympia’s beautiful beach. There were 4 bedrooms with 2 beds in them and bathrooms attached.

“This is amazing!” They all cheered. “This must have cost you a fortune.” Mal guessed. “Not really, I mean we get this room for free. Since dad owns the building.” Alistair said.

“Okay! Time for room assignments!” C.A announced as Alistair and Lori face palmed. “I thought you said you weren’t gonna do this.” Alistair sighed. “Well I am.” C.A smiled.

“Ahem. Room 1: Freddie, Zeref, Operetta, and Hunter. Room 2: Evie, Jasper, Mal, and Ben. Room 3: CJ, Carlos, Lizzie, and Me. Room 4: Maddie, Alastair, Lori, and Bruce.” C.A read from her list. “Oh your just loving this aren’t you?” Ben asked. “Yes I am.” C.A smiled as they all grabbed their bags and began to unpack.

“You one good Shipper.” Lizzie winked. “Thanks.” C.A winked back as they entered their room. “Theses bed are so comfy.” Maddie gushed. “I know right!” Alistair agreed. “I can stay in here all day.” Maddie smiled as she hugged the pillow tightly, or what she taught was a pillow.

“Aww! Isn't that cute!” Lori smiled as she took a picture. “You’re turning to your sister!” They both scolded. “Hey! You guys wanna go swimming in a bit?” C.A called out. “Sure!” They all answered.

~B~

“Ahh~nice poolside sun...and not a drop of-” But before Mal could finish her sentence Ben and Carlos jumped into the pool making a giant splash, drenching water on Nevermore and Mal. “Water. Great.” Mal growled, she wore a purple bathing suit with green edges.

“Come on! You keep reading that spell book of yours and you melt your brain.” Ben warned her as Mal lowered her sunglasses to see Ben, without a shirt, drenched in water, the sun hitting his body just right made Mal want to faint right there and then. Mal covered her flushed face with her spell book.

“Hello ladies.” C.A greeted as Lizzie looked at her almost choking on her drink. “H-Hel-Hello C.A” Lizzie blushed badly. C.A wore a neon pink twisted bandeau bikini top & bottom swimsuit. “You okay Lizzie?” Evie smirked, she wore a blue bikini with sapphires on the top.

“Y-Yep! Perfectly fine!” Lizzie said quickly. “Cannonball!” Operetta cheered jumping into the pool. “Nice cannonball Music Note.” Hunter chuckled. “Thanks.” Operetta smiled, she wore a red one-piece bathing suit with white music notes on it.

“Ready Carlos?” Ben whispered. “Yep.” Carlos smirked as he picked up CJ and Ben picked up Mal. “What the hell are you doing?” Mal asked. “Oh nothing.” Ben smirked. “Put my down!” CJ whined, she wore a red bathing suit with blue anchors on it.

“Ready?” Carlos asked as Ben nodded. “Live Evil!” They boy yelled before jumping into the water. “You people suck.” Mal mumbled. “Awe come on, it’s just water.” Ben chuckled as he splashed some water in her face.

Freddie was peacefully floating until somebody pulled her down. Freddie looked around to see Zeref waving at her underwater. Freddie rolled her eyes as her and Zeref surfaced. “What was that for Zeref!” Freddie scolded. “Fun.” Zeref laughed.

“Aren’t you going in Maddie?” Alistair asked. “But the sun’s so warm.” Maddie smiled. “So is the pool.” Alistair said. “True, let’s get in.” Maddie said as Alistair took off his shirt causing Maddie to faint.

“Maddie?” Alistair asked slapping her slightly. “Alistair...no shirt...ya…” Maddie barely spoke. “You made her faint. Ain’t that cute.” Lizzie smirk. “Like you didn’t almost faint when my sis came out?” Alistair smirked also causing Lizzie to blush. “I-I-I um…” Lizzie stuttered.

“Maddie, look there a party needing to be planed.” Alistair cooed as Maddie shot up. “Party?” Maddie asked. “That got you up quick.” Lori chuckled. “Where’d you get ice cream?” Maddie asked as some fell on her face. “Milo bought it for me.” Lori smiled. “Oh~get it Lori!” Evie cheered. “Shut up.” Lori scoffed.

Operetta then saw Hunter get up and walk back towards the hotel room. She decided to follow him instead of hearing C.A’s fangirling

“Hey! Hunter, wait up!” He just walked faster. She ran to catch up with him. He just looked at her and kept walking. Why is he being so depressed? Did I do something wrong? When they got to the room he finally broke the silence.

“Why’d you follow me?” He asked.

“Because I don't wanna deal with C.A’s fangirling.” She replied.

“Reasonable answer.” He just nodded his head. He looks like an idiot, a very cute idiot. OH MY GOSH DID MY MIND JUST GO THERE?!?!? She a blush creeping up her face, making her face the same color as her hair.

“Why is your face so red Music Note?” He looked at her curiously. “Oh no reason.” She stuttered, trying not to look at him. “So what should we do?” He asked. “We should eat Cherry Cheesecake!” Her eyes lit up in excitement. He looked at her and just laughed.

“Alright there’s a bakery downstairs we can got and get Cherry Cheesecake.” She jumped up and down and started running downstairs. “Music Note, clothes.” She looked down. Oh yeah, I might need to put on normal clothes to go downstairs. And with a squish and flick of her wand she transformed into her normal clothes.

“Okay, now let's go get some cheesecake!” Operetta grabbed his hand and started running the hall and to the elevator. They arrived at the bakery and he insisted that she let him pay for the cheesecake, even though, she wasn’t sharing, at all.

They sat at a little corner table and heard Zeref and Bruce fighting, but for once she didn’t care. She had cheesecake and Hunter right next to her. She smiled to herself, Thanks C.A. Wow I never thought I would say that.