EP.91|Father and Daughter

“I can’t believe Lucifer went this far.” Ben eyes narrowed as he scrunched up his fist.

“That monster has so sense of peace!” Ben added. “Do you...know him?” Kianna asked. “He’s my brother, sadly.” Ben growled.

“You? Brothers with Lucifer?” Ramona was in shock. “It’s a long story.” Ben sighed, he was right it was a long story.

But that’s a story for a later episode.

“Kianna, we promise we’ll get your land back.” Carlos reached his hand towards Kianna’s shoulder but stopped when the female guards pointed their spears at them.

“No men are allowed to touch Kianna.” One guard ordered. “Alright. I get it.” Carlos backed up slowly.

“Sorry...about my...guards…” Kianna coughed. “You have nothing to apologize for. It’s the man who should apologize.” Another guard stated.

“Some of them...are still...rattled up.” Kianna coughed harder. “Are you really gonna help us get the island back?” Cerise asked.

“Yeah.” Evie smiled as Cerise hugged her tightly. “Thank you Miss Evie.” Cerise’s dull eyes filled with hope.

“Um, Evie, can I talk to you?” Jasper requested as Evie nodded, the two walking outside the hut.

“Are you sure about this?” Jasper questioned. “Helping out the Castea Clan? Of course I am.” Evie answered.

“But we need to find the grail.” Jasper said. “I know, but the tribe needs our help. I’m not gonna leave them.”

“We have a mission, Evie, to find the grail. They don't have the grail so we have to keep looking.” Jasper reminded her.

“I have a mission too, to help anyone in need. And these people need me. They’re the last people in this world who use Crystal Release, I can’t let them die.” Evie explained.

“Lucifer attacked them just like he attacked us at Mal’s wedding! Remember how mad you were?” Evie reminded him.

“Well yeah but, Evie, wouldn't want us to barge in on their problems.” Jasper said.

“So, these people need us! They need us to fight for them, win the battle they couldn't, I’m not gonna leave them high and dry.”

“You know, if I never “barged in on people’s business” we never wouldn't’ve started dating. Cause if I didn’t help fix you and Jafar’s relationship, we never wouldn't’ve kissed on the hill.” Evie glared at him.

“Jasper, I always help anyone in need. I thought you knew that.” Evie scoffed, walking off. Jasper sighed, shaking his head.

What’s gotten into me…? Jasper soon felt something bump up against him.

Jasper looked down to see a small girl, about the age of 3, maybe 4, with a ripped yellow dress on.

“I-I’m...s-sorry mis-mister.” the girl stammered. Jasper smiled, she was like a small version of Evie.

“I-I-I wa-was-wasn’t lo-look-looking.” the girl looked down, her eyes tearing up a bit.