Mel Ganz x Reader: Cuddles

Short chapie today srry

You fell into the underground. You were offered to stay at Toriel household. You felt safe. For now.

For what you heard, monsters were able to go on the surface. The human didn't want them here. So they fought.

No you weren't going to involved in another war. Never.

You met Ganz. He was friendly. You also met Mel Ganz. He was really flirteous. You felt a strange butterfly feeling in your stomach.

Are you falling in?... no you couldn't. Right? You felt really tired. "Are you ok? Y/N?" You looked up to see Mel.

You blushed red. "Y-Yeah I'm just tired." You yawned cutely which made him blush 10000000x times.

He carried you and lay you on your bed. He was about to leave but you clung to him. "Don't leave." You mumbled.

He softly smiled as he slowly lay down next to you. He wrapped his arms around you. You carefully didn't snuggle your face into his hood.

You knew what would happen. You lay down and snuggled into his shirt. You heard him say. "I love you Y/N."

"Love you to bonehead." You answered smiling at that nickname.

His soul stopped. You heard him? But he sighed. You both cuddled together and fell asleep afterwards.

Ganz: ship has sailed

Author: indeed.