Nightmare Sans x Dusty Reader: I hate you, I love you

You walked slashing everyone in your timeline. You went genocidal. Ever since when Nightmare ate the dark apple.

Dream is now in stone. You were alone. No matter how hard you tried. No matter how much you try to move on.

Just darkness swallowed you whole.

Classic was attacking you with gaster blasters and bones. His eyes flashed blue.

But you striked him.

999999999999999999
Slash

"Guess that's it huh?" You smiled. "Your just a script in a story. Your words will never matter to me." You said smoothly.

Classic shrugged. "Pretty sure Dream and Nightmare wouldn't have wanted this..." classic said as he slowly faded away.

Your smile turned into a frown. Tears begin to drop.

"Don't ever mention that name again. Comedian."
You said as you opened the portal to the antivoid.

Dust spilled your dagger. You didn't care.

Error wasn't here. You know where Error goes and what time he'd be gone and now again.

But again... it didn't interest you.

You teleported to Nightmares castle. He was nowhere to be seen. Probably somewhere destroying AUs.

You knew down to the carpet. Your eyes were black like Killer Sans. He liked you for that.

He and you were friends. But he never told anyone. Not even nightmare knew.

You grinned crying tears. "Why can't all of this just be the same? Why this loop hole all over again? What does it even matter... things will just start all over again." You said smiling sadly.

Footsteps were behind you.

Your grin turned sadistic. "I know you're there Nighty. I can sense your aura anywhere." You said.

"Who are you?"

You turned to see the black goopy skeleton. For a moment then. He knew your face.

His eyesockets widen.

"It's me..." you said as you raise your arms into a shrug.

"Your best friend." You replied.

___________

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! PART 2 COMING SOON! O3O