Glitchtale Sans x Corrupted Reader: never asked

(This is an ALTERNATE ENDING where Betty redeemed herself and to other people.)

You waved at Betty and Frisk smiled glad you could come. Just one monster. A typical monster hated your guts.

Sans. You were corrupted with hate. You sat down on the couch aching to get out of here. "Why hello." Said Sans grumbling.

You glared at him. "Look Sans I don't want to argue with you. I'm not in the mood." You seethed. "Just like you always say, your playing the victim making me look like the bad guy. Your resets are something. When you killed every one. You monster." Sans shouted making everyone looked at me and him. Betty looked afraid.

Oh that's it. Your not letting this pass. "Do you know why I killed everyone in the past? I had a twisted mind! I felt so insane! Losing friends making me think that killing will just solve things but it didn't! I felt like I was alone! I regretted everything I've done and still you never let this go!" You shouted in anger.

"I felt like I was just invisible! You can't blame me for being in the mental mindstate! I couldn't do anything even if I tried!" You shouted. Sans looked shocked but looked away.

"Ok guys you need to settle his." Said Frisk as he tried to calm you and Sans down. "Your doing it again." Betty pointed out.

You felt your eyes turning almost black. You felt shocked. You ran. "Y/N! Wait!" Frisk shouted. "Let her go. She needs to think." Said Betty.

You kept running and running. You felt like you shouldn't exist. Like your some black paint on a white clear wall. Your existence was a mistake. A error.

You ran and stopped. You can't just run away from your problems like you always had. Yet... it felt nice. You didn't want to deal with stuff. You sighed.

CUE ITS RAINING SOMEWHERE ELSE MUSIC

You went into grillbys. You sat down and ordered. "Hey... I want fries please." You said. He nodded. "What brings you here?" Grillby asked.

"I just had to think." You said. Your fries were set on the counter. You munched on your fries as you heard a voice.

"Hey kid." You turned to see Sans. "What do you want?" You asked glaring at him. "I'm sorry for what I said. I knew you didn't had a good mind set back then. Let's... talk." Said Sans.

You and Sans sat together as questioning each other. You and him never knew each other well.

Well it's time to know.
Backstories.

TO BE CONTINUED!