Nightmare Sans x PSMingReader: Period

This was inspired by A Sanscest Oneshot chapter known as Crossmare-Period. Check this author out.

harper_skelli_girl

Y/Ns POV

I groan as I clutched my stomach wincing in pain. "Out of all of everything why now?" I Said as I groaned in pain.

Nightmares POV

I walked as I knocked on the door. "Y/N are you there?" No response. I felt worried as I open the door. "I'm dying Nightmare..."

I tensed as I carried her in bridal style. "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE SHES DYING!" Killer and Dust and Horror and Cross paused for a moment and laughed.

I was confused. "M-Man just because she's on her period doesn't mean she's gonna die!" Cross Said as Dust tried to muffle his laughter.

I paused and realized. "Ohh... I remembered Dream had one of those." I sat down. "Dust Horror Get me some ibuprofen and chocolate. And I mean lots of it."

They both nodded as they teleported and got what I needed. I teleported to Y/Ns room. She cuddled into my jacket as she ate the chocolate.

"It's ok. It's gonna be over soon." I said softly as She groaned as I turned on the tv and cuddled with her.

____________
my birthday is coming up on the 30th >w< EEEEE and I know it's far away.

You can do fanart of me for my birthday if you want. Just mention my name in a or your chapie you made your fanart in and I will put your fanart to the B-DAY special oneshot chapter.

But yeah thanks for being patient even though I didn't post a lot of oneshots I appreciate it.