Nightmare Sans x AbusedReader: Love is not Sweet

Ok guys warning I definitely normally would not do these type of oneshots.

So yeah, if this triggers you. Please don't read this oneshot.

You walked around in Nightmares manison. Does he love me at all? You kept crying tears. Why did you ever leave the Star Sanses.

You lost your honor. You did it for the people you loved. Now your stuck here engaged with Nightmare.

The truth is he loved you. But he had a stupid funniest way of showing it.

You wanted to run. You wanted to redeem yourself that's why your suffering here.

You cuddled yourself. Nightmare always did horrible things to you. (NOT LEMON) it hurt.

You then wanted to teleport away. So you did the only thing you could. Run away.

You teleported into your own antivoid that no one knows except Error. He understands you then everyone.

You then stabbed yourself in your own void. You slowly bled. "I-I love you Nighty." You mumbled. Ever since you both were together. You fell in love with him.

"Did you love me to?" You asked nightmare. You slowly faded away to dust.

Once you left. Nightmare was in rage. He kept crying. "I-I'm Sorry Y/N. Please... forgive me." Said Nightmare on his knees.

He covered his eyesockets. "What have I done?.."

________

That took a dark turn