Yandere Lust Sans x Reader: Desire

Requested by @Janeakajale

This was requested before Requests were closed. So yeah Fyi if you're all confused

Y/N POV

I was chained to the wall. I opened my eyes and freaked out. I tried to move and summon MEMES but nothing came. Man Epic filled my mind with memes...

Well no time for that... I tried to move but nothing was resonating. "Stop moving Y/N~ your just making it worse..."

I looked to my wrist bleeding. I winced in pain. The chains were sharp. "L-Lust?! What am I doing here? WHERES everyone." I Said feeling worried.

"They're LONG gone." Said Lust smiling twistedly. "W-What are you gonna do to me." I asked as Lust smirked.

"See I-..."

FELL: YOU BROKE MY HEART MEME

Y/N: WTF?

TAKE 1

"W-What are you gonna do to me?" I asked.

"See i-..." "Wait actually. I have a better idea. Since you were seeing people you weren't allowed to see. You're gonna get punished." Oh wait so am I not gonna be virgin anymore? I trembled in fear.

"No I'm not gonna rape you. I'm not gonna do that and i know your not ready. You have feelings to ya know." Phew... Least this guy is sincere. "But I will hurt you." I then began to panic I tried to struggle as he went closer.

He then brought down his bat. And pain clouded your mind and vision. Everything was a blur. "Let that being a warning. If you ever disobey me again. Because it will get... major next time." Lust smirked.

I then began to cry because of the pain. Lust wiped my tears and kissed my temple gently. He then walked away and closed the basement door.

I'll never see daylight again.