Undertale Sans x BracesReader: JUST BRACES???! BOI YOU DE-

Request by @bootiful_hoomon

Y/N POV

I got my braces and GODDDD THE AFTERMATH IS WORSE. I kept complaining. Sans as usual tried to calm me down.

I got grouchy as I ate oatmeal. "Hey Y/N. It's ok they're just braces." I blew up. "BRACES YOU KIDDING ME!!! IT HURTS AS TO ASGORE! MY MOUTH IS SORE AND EVERYTHING IS RIPPING APART! AND YOU SAY THEY JUST BRACES????!!! FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" I shouted going crazy and passed out on the floor.

Sans sighed as he carried me and put me on his bed. He sighed and softly smiled as he kissed my forehead and walked away.

_____________________

Sans was on his phone. Sans heard my groans from my room. Sans rushed to my room. "Hey are you ok!-" Sans asked in concern and realized... I was on my period.

Sans sighed as he brought out the chocolate with his blue magic. I groaned in pain. Sans sighed as he used magic and lift me on my bed.

"It's ok... it will last for a while." Said Sans. I groaned in pain as chocolates were next to me. Sans then wrapped his arms around me.

I cuddled in warmth of his embrace. Sans cuddled with me. "Kid... wha am I gonna do with you..."

"Bare with me."

"Alright kid..."