Dancetale Sans x SingerReader. Does Dance and Sing mix?

There was a rehearsal going on. The class takes it by choice. Obviously You signed up. "Hey did you sign up for the rehearsal?" Sans asked. You nodded. "Obviously. Why not?" You asked.

"I hope you do good." Said Sans as he grinned softly. "Hah Nah... I think you're gonna do better then me." You said being modest. "Get a room ya love birds." You turned to see Undyne with Alphys.

You and Sans blushed deeply. "Well I can't say about you two." You said smirking as Undyne's eyes widen like a fish.

You and Sans bursted into laughter. Undyne rolled her eyes. "Hey if we did have a wedding... what wedding would we be at next?~" Undyne asked which made you and Sans paused.

Oh no she didn't.

"Oh I don't know...~" Alphys teases slyly as she looked over to us. You blushed and groaned at the teasing. Sans just blushed.

~Time Skip to Rehearsal~

You were up when the others had gone theirs. "Next is Y/N L/N." You went up. You were going to sing. It's time to shine tonight.

People clapped as you went off stage. Sans was next.

People clapped for him as well. It was kinda sad. "Hey you did good." You said. "Yeah I guess..." Sans mumbled blushing.

He slowly grabbed my chin. "What are you doing?" You asked.

"I..."

TO BE CONTINUED MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA IM SO EVIL GUYS