NAJ Palette x DepressedReader: Sad Colors

You sat in the cafeteria. Goth asked if you were ok. Same as cray. You said you were fine but you knew it wasn't true wasn't it.

It was a lie. You didn't feel like eating. "Hey are you okay? You barely talked to us since two months ago." Palette asked. You did your best to pull off a fake smile.

"I'm fine. Just stressed is all." You lied. Hopefully it would make Palette fall for it. Unfortunately not. "Y/N I know you well and I know that was one of the fakest smiles I ever seen. Just tell me what's wrong." Palette pleaded.

"I'm fine Palette don't worry about me." You said smiling softly. Palette nodded. "Fine I will see you later then?" You nodded.

He walked away. 'Does he even care? Do any of my friends care. I'm just a burden if I dump my problems to their backs. They'd want me dead.' You thought.

You slowly dumped your tray. You felt in pain. You wanted to suffer. But you didn't want to die at the same time because it would make them sad.

Not enough not enough
You grabbed your knife as you went into the hall. You cut your wrists. You winced in pain and in satisfaction. (DO NOT ATTEMPT SELF HARM LIKE READER DID)

I want to die.

You position the knife to your heart. No one was in the hall way.

But if I die then you would cry.

The picture of Palette crying made you felt uneasy. You didn't want to hurt him. Because you loved him. He was there for you tons of time.

And I wouldn't know why.

Your eyes felt teary as you still kept your knife position. Should you do it? Maybe if you do then you could be free from this misery. Then you felt someone grab you up close.

You turned around to Palette. His eyesockets were surrounded by yellow tears. "D-Don't... please." Palette muttered. "But I'm a problem to everyone. Even you. Just it's for the best." You said smiling sadly  as you were about to stab yourself but...

"NO!" The knife was knocked out of your hand. Palette was angry. "DONT YOU EVEN SEE ANY CONSEQUENCE! I WOULD MISS YOU! GOTH WOULD! CRAY WOULD! EVERYONE WOULD! PJ WOULD TO! PJ LOVES YOU AS A LITTLE SISTER TO HIM! STOP ACTING LIKE THERES NO CONSEQUENCE AT ALL!" Palette shouted. You felt shocked. You couldn't move.

"I LOVE YOU! I NEED YOU MORE THEN I NEED MYSELF! I KNOW YOUR IN PAIN AND YOU WANT IT TO GO AWAY! YOU FEEL LIKE YOUE NOT NEEDED! BUT DONT YOU GET HOW I NEED YOU TO!" Palette shouted as more yellow tears clouded around his face.

You looked down on the ground sadly. "Your talking about me aren't you?" You asked. "Just... why would you... you wouldn't... how would you be able to leave us Y/N!.... Why would you leave me! I know I have Goth and other friends but..." Palette began bursting out crying.

You hugged him. "HOW COULD YOU TRY TO LEAVE ME Y/N! I feel angry! I feel hurt..." Palette mumbled as he kept crying.

"I love you more then everything. I never wanted to hurt you at all." You mumbled. "But why didn't you tell us Y/N? We could've helped." Said Palette wiping his tears.

"Because I felt like a burden to you. I didn't want to dump all my problems on you. You didn't deserve it." You said.

Palette kissed your forehead. "Just know... I will always be here." You hesitantly hugged him. Because of this wall put up between you and others. It broke down as you began sobbing.

Palette wrapped his arms around you. "It's ok... I'm here. I'm sorry i haven't noticed sooner." Palette mumbled.

"Just know... that I..." Palette caressed your cheek wiping your tears away.

"Love you."

________