Dream Sans x MotherReader x Nigtmare Sans: Destined part 1

Requested by @Mal_lover_32251

Note: the request was really long. So I had to break it into pieces. And make it short.

_______________

I woke up as I looked towards the two sons I had. Dream and Nightmare was shocked. I had two black and white horns and black and white wings and a halo on my head.

I represented Yin Yang.

I represented Sun and Night.

"Well hey my two sons!" I said awkwardly offering them a hug. Nightmare and Dream hugged me.

"Hi mom." "You're our mom?" Nightmare asked. "Yes I am." I Said smiling softly as I pat their heads.

"Will you take care of us?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

-Years later-

I wore a hoodie and hid my halo. Nightmare was nowhere. I wonder why. "Hey have you ever heard the legend." "Whats the legend?" I asked going to that person.

"Oh you must be Dreams and Nightmares mom? Right?" The person asked. I nodded.

"I never saw you wear anything not formal before." I laughed. "Well I guess I'm not in the mood today. What's the legend my children?"

"A being that represents yin yang and sun and night is destined to defeat Nightmares and evil and protect everyone and spiritual habitat. And save the universe and is the equator." He said.

I think I know who she was. But I didn't accept it. I sighed. I walked away with my hands in my pockets. "Hey get away from me!" I looked over to see Nightmare getting held by a bully.

I flew in front of him with anger as I shouted. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I blasted out magic. Dream and Night. The person screamed in agony. "Stay away from my son." I growled. My eyes turn black. I summoned dark arrows as I pointed at him.

"Please I'm sorry! Have mercy!" He begged. "Mom stop!" Nightmare was shocked seeing this side of me.

I looked around as everyone gasped and murmured. "It's the legend." "Oh my gosh"

"Mom wait!"

I quickly flew away with my wings and into a alley away. "What did I do!" I muttered. "MOM WAIT!"

I kept running. I stopped and caught my breath clutching my head in exhaustation.

I then saw Nightmare. His screams echoed as someone was about to stab him.

"NO!" I ran in front of him.

The knife slowly charged at my soul.

_____________

I woke up clutching my head as my eyes fluttered. "Where am I?" I saw a figure writing in her journal.

"Hey um...." I asked. She quickly summoned the whole area we were in to a DoodleSphere of her own.

The background had purplish area with papers that in the sky.

"I'm Author~Chan, I'm the author. I create stories and creativity you know." "Woah that's cool. This the DoodleSphere?" I Said.

"Yeah It is." She said looking around. "You need to go. You're not suppose to be here actually-"

The portal closed to the entrance to the world I was in.

"Well then." I panicked. "My sons- I have to go back there!" I shrieked.

Authorchan face palmed trying to think of a situation. "We're screwed."