Nightmare Sans x DepressedReader: Hidden from Sight

You were in the team with the Bad Sanses. You didn't feel alright. You held your chest as you threw up ink in your room.

You had Depression. You didn't want to get help even though you wanted to. You would always fake a "hi" or a smile. You weren't yourself.

After you've said hi to everyone and hung out with everyone. You then ran to your room and cried. You kept whispering awful words to yourself.

Useless
Worthless
Unworthy
Not enough
You will never be loved
NOT ENOUGH

Negativity filled your head. It felt as if you ate a dark apple and these feelings just got into your head. You kept sobbing and crying. But little did you know someone was listening.

_____________________

"Hey Nightmare?" Killer asked. Nightmare looked up from his book. "What?" "This is about Y/N." Said Killer. "Her again?" Nightmare asked raising his non-existent brow.

"She's been saying awful things to herself like, useless, worthless, not enough? We heard her from her room." Said Killer with concerned look.

"Oh crud, we can't lose her!" Nightmare cursed under his breath. "That's why I'm thinking your the only one she seems to be closer with. Maybe you can get to her." Said Killer.

"How?" Nightmare asked. "I don't know." Said Killer as he walked out of the room. Nightmare sighed as he blushed cyan blue.

"OOOOOH THE SHIP IS GONNA SAIL." Nightmare looked back to see Dust and Horror snickering. Nightmares eyesocket twitched.

"Shut up you dunking a**holes." Nightmare cussed as he went into your room. You kept shaking and crying.

"Hey are you okay?" The tone was gentle. You turned to see nightmare you shaked. He sees me vulnerable. He's gonna use that against me!

You kept trying to pull a fake smile wiping your tears. "I'm fine what's up nightmare?" You asked. "I know your not." Said Nightmare.

"Why didn't you tell us! We could've helped you with your depression! I could've helped you! I love you Y/N! It pains me to see you suffer like that!" Nightmare snapped.

Your eyes widen. He loved you? That's just a sick joke. "I'm sorry Nightmare." You muttered. Nightmare turned his head away in frustration.

"Nightmare i-

You were cut off as something was on your mouth. Nightmare was kissing you. This made you in shock. He held your chin. You both pulled back slowly.

"Don't do this ever again ok?" Said Nightmare. "I won't." You said. Nightmare hugged you wrapping his arms around you waist. You buried your head around his shoulder.

I love you.
I'm sorry it was hidden from sight.
I wish I told you sooner.