Error x Puppet Reader: You kept running back to her

You were a puppet that Error controlled for years. You were from the OU Undertale. You were imprisoned in his void for some reason.

You had a crush on him. Little did you know he had a crush on you.

"Do you not know yours wrongs and right?" You muttered.

You sat on the ground. You wore errors hoodie. Because of you being in the void so long. You lost color.

You felt really tired. Error came back with nothing. He sat making puppets distances from you.

You teleported and landed in Errors lap. "YOU FILTHY GLITCH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Said Error.

INK: WHY U CHEAT ON ME ERROR!!!!

Take 1

You teleported and landed in Errors lap. "YOU FILTHY GLITCH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Said Error.

You snuggled. This made him blush yellow and crashed.

You snickered.

1 hour later

Error rebooted. He look down to see you sleeping peacefully in his lap.

He liked you for a long time. He didn't use you for bad purposes. He felt lonely for a while.

So he usually just control you when he needed to if it's really important. (DONT THINK ABOUT IT YA SINNERS)

He slowly wrapped his hands around you and sat up. "Night Y/N." You both fell asleep.

___________

Ink teleported in the void. Then what he saw was surprising. Error was sleeping with someone close to him.

Ink would attack him at any moment. But he chose not to.

He sighed and smiled slightly. Believe it or not. No one actually got close to Error before.

Ink snickered and took a picture and posted it on the underverse Internet.

Comments

InkSquid: #ErrorxY/Ninvoid

TheGuardianOfDreams: OMG I SHIP!

YourWorstNightmare10: wow the destroyer having feelings x'D this is ironic

USBlueberry: YAY!!!!!!!!!!

CrossOwnsThisAccount: wow it's going to be me and nightmare someday 😏

YourWorstNightmare10: SHUT UP CROSS

KetchUpSuit: that's cute

OnEdgeIsFellSoFuckYouBeach42: DONT care at all this is disgusting -_-